More of a request :D

Forum suggestions, ban requests, complaints...

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:33 am

{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:
+HEADSHOT+ wrote:What do I get for waggin my sexy arse? And I will freely admit that Lordy owns me.. 8)

You aint gettig nothing from me for shaking your booty... But I guess its always good too ask. But thanks for admitting about the ownage.. :lol:

ANd yeah, I worked hard at getting my 25 post count, but nothing changed. :cry:
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:35 am

dang it... Where that darn edit. I keep on thinking im hitting edit and its the dang quote. If we dont get that edit up soon. You will be swamped with double posts from me.
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:31 am

That does it. Lordy gets the Mother of all Dynos ! 16-stick bundle. 8)
FAST Enterprise [Crawler]
Forum Sergeant First Class

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:39 am

lol....
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:54 pm

Slayer you do not have EDIT in your upper-right hand side? I disabled delete.. not EDIT.. if you don't see it.. I'll check the permissions because that would be what's the problem.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:16 pm

nope, no edit, just a quote option...I remember in another thread you said "edit: should now be available. So when I had to edit an earlir post , I just clicked up there where it should of been without looking..whoops.
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:08 pm

{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:nope, no edit, just a quote option...I remember in another thread you said "edit: should now be available. So when I had to edit an earlir post , I just clicked up there where it should of been without looking..whoops.

Samething here EIN no Edit button just Quote.
Alta Vista [Bot]

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:54 pm

Edit and Delete accomplish the same thing in my book. So I had disabled both for anyone below a moderator (in certain forums). However, I see now that it is probably too strict. I have modified the forums accordingly. Some will remain unchanged for a good reason like "The Tar Pit."

Member profiles were marked as private and enabled for clanners to see and edit. Go back in and let me know if you are unable to see the edit button while in there. I don't think setting it to registered is the right approach but I'll add it if necessary.

-EIN
Last edited by {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:42 pm

Actually, the stars are perminent for {Ru} members. Moderators would get 3 stars.. or 4 stars depending on level of access. If you would like to go up the ladder.. I have set the U.S. Army patch/rank insignias as the posting rewards. Forum members start out with Enlisted patches.. then when they get upwards of about 500-700.. the Officers patches start. The first change occurs at 25 posts... then 50.. then every fifty to one-hundred etc.

Beer.. I've modified your image as I'm sure you've noticed. If the rest of you Clan Members would rather have that.. let me know. Perhaps you would just rather go through the current ranking system? HeadShot and the others can go currently as high as captain.. but I can add the other stars or other ranks if the posts actually get that high.

-EIN
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:17 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:
Actually, the stars are perminent for {Ru} members. Moderators would get 3 stars.. or 4 stars depending on level of access. If you would like to go up the ladder.. I have set the U.S. Army patch/rank insignias as the posting rewards. Forum members start out with Enlisted patches.. then when they get upwards of about 500-700.. the Officers patches start. The first change occurs at 25 posts... then 50.. then every fifty to one-hundred etc.

Beer.. I've modified your image as I'm sure you've noticed. If the rest of you Clan Members would rather have that.. let me know. Perhaps you would just rather go through the current ranking system? HeadShot and the others can go currently as high as captain.. but I can add the other stars or other ranks if the posts actually get that high.

-EIN

Thanks EIN I think I'll stick with the stars. The Wolf logo is kinda bulky.
Alta Vista [Bot]

Postby Guest on Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:26 pm

Darn it !! I wanted to frag all night tonight. I got a call I cant refuse, I`ll be back on about 230 or 3AM being worth nothing at all, so if you guys wanna laugh ( even more then usual ) at SMOKER tune in at about 245 am lol should be worth the wait

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:57 pm

Don't shoot your eye out kid! :shock:
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:55 am

{RU}SMOKER wrote:Darn it !! I wanted to frag all night tonight. I got a call I cant refuse, I`ll be back on about 230 or 3AM being worth nothing at all, so if you guys wanna laugh ( even more then usual ) at SMOKER tune in at about 245 am lol should be worth the wait

I'll be on around 2am Smoker look for me if yer playin...
Baidu [Spider]

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:49 pm

Zog wrote:
{RU}SMOKER wrote:Darn it !! I wanted to frag all night tonight. I got a call I cant refuse, I`ll be back on about 230 or 3AM being worth nothing at all, so if you guys wanna laugh ( even more then usual ) at SMOKER tune in at about 245 am lol should be worth the wait

I'll be on around 2am Smoker look for me if yer playin...

better be on earlier than that biatch..... :evil:
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:40 am

You like the size of the quotes now right Headshot? They are about twice as big as before when Medic posted the super small font. They look ok on my end.. what about the rest of you?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions