ScreenShots and Demos

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

ScreenShots and Demos

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 am

Not sure why it looks like i have my gamma cranked way up in this pic, in game it looks fine. F11 takes screen shots, F12 records demos.The screen shots are saved in tgr format so u may have to change them to something else, and the videos are recorded in ndm format, which for now all i can do is play them in game lol, but as soon as i figure it out we will be in business.

Not sure why it cut half my dang pic off either, can anyone see the whole thing?
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: ScreenShots and Demos

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Different browsers handle this site differently.. imagine that! At work I can see the whole thing... using IE6.. at home I cannot see the whole thing with IE7. Probably with Firefox I can see it..
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Zog on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Ive taken a handfull of screenshots and they've all looked really crappy, whitewashed out. I can use the printscreen key on my keyboard though and paste it in paint program and they look fine. I've not tried taking any demos yet. Sounds like they're set up the same way CoD is. Can only view them if you have the game running. Not sure if there's a program out there that converts to a different format.

All the pics in the forums are cut off for me as well Bubba. Its the same with all the pics you guys post in the GW forums.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm

I get the cut off pics too Bubba. Its these crap ass forums our fearless leader runs. I have IE6 and I cant view the whole picture so that shoots the browzer theory in the butt. But this is old news. But its going to suck. Now that were wolfing it again and want to show screenshots of stats and such, This half viewed picture is going to suck. WHY can I see the entire pictures people post on every other forum but ours.Hmmm.... that is the true question here. Ein isnt telling us something.
By the way Bubba. NIce sig. I see that picture everyday at work. We have been selling a lot of there Music at Hal Leonard.

I think I was edited by that dictator leader of ours. You know the one with the forums of half pictures
Last edited by {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:40 pm

It may be because its a bit map image,ill have to check into that, the one i posted about the tweaker i could see all of, it wasnt bitmap thogh...hmmmm....
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:45 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Different browsers handle this site differently.. imagine that! At work I can see the whole thing... using IE6.. at home I cannot see the whole thing with IE7. Probably with Firefox I can see it..

Hello? IE6 and I can see the whole thing too is what I posted. Do you even read before you type knucklehead?

Oh.. and besides.. why do you need to post a full size photo (that people have to scroll from left to right to see it)? Can you not reduce the size? I was thinking to cut the size of that avatar down as it's about 2x the size that would make sense to use. Then I chose not to as it would make it look like I was picking on someone and since we don't have dozens of lurkers anymore.. bandwidth isn't that much of an issue.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:
{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Different browsers handle this site differently.. imagine that! At work I can see the whole thing... using IE6.. at home I cannot see the whole thing with IE7. Probably with Firefox I can see it..

Hello? IE6 and I can see the whole thing too is what I posted. Do you even read before you type knucklehead?

Boy, Your like a big red button that I cant resist pushing.lol
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Ok I hope enough of this solution shows up so we can fix it.lol Here is a direct link to the full screen direction to fix this half picture problem

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/ ... hot293.jpg

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Um.. I can only see half of the image in the forums Slayer. "Last edited by {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total." :finga:

P.S.: This solution is for Google forums.. not ours I believe; however, you let me know if it works.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 pm

You know.. I seen a very funny thing.. I opened up this very thread in Firefox and seen Slayer's little ninja zombie kicker move 2x faster! In Explorer 7.. it moves at what I'm normally seeing.. but load up the same page in Firefox.. and he's 2x faster at killing zombies.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 pm

firefox is like crack for zombie killers :)
i have firefox and can only see half images, i refuse to use IE
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 pm

i actually went and installe die6 just to see, and no i still cant see that whole image lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 pm

{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 pm

ok lordy, can u see all of that one? the big one was 800x600, that one is 640x480 and i can see all of it, so i either have to post at that size or do the clickable thumbnail crap lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:20 pm

yeah I could see the 2nd one
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Next

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!