Hey..

Want to join our team of dedicated gamers? Voting is horrendously slow but we all agree that once you get in, it's well worth it. Admittedly getting in is the hard part because we all have to agree on it. Participation in the forums regularly and gaming with some members is the only way we get to know you. Don't ask otherwise as we're not the flavor of the day so to speak.

Hey..

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:36 am

Hey guys, i've been playin with a lot of you for a long time now, and feel like i should seek to join. If you're not taking on any new recruits, thats cool, just wanted to put my name in the hat so to speak...gg's as always....even though Lordy passed out after teh wings tonight :partyman:
Baidu [Spider]
Forum Sergeant First Class

Re: Hey..

Postby FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:06 am

Zog wrote:...gg's as always....even though Lordy passed out after teh wings tonight :partyman:

Hard to believe that one more birthday did that to him. Man, I hope I NEVER get that old ! :wink:
FAST Enterprise [Crawler]

Re: Hey..

Postby Google [Bot] on Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:04 pm

Zog wrote:Hey guys, i've been playin with a lot of you for a long time now, and feel like i should seek to join. If you're not taking on any new recruits, thats cool, just wanted to put my name in the hat so to speak...gg's as always....even though Lordy passed out after teh wings tonight :partyman:

about darn time =D>
Google [Bot]

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:10 pm

:cheers:

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:43 pm

Here is what I've posted inside with edits but this is all that's asked below:

It's not too much of a price to pay to join I don't think. The only things we expect are obviously what we've all did as part of.. oh.. initiation is not really a good word... but if the price was $4 we all paid.. we've all paid it.

These are the basics as have come to pass:

1.) Name change and color *must* be (white/dark blue) {Ru}COLOR Upper/Lower case mix is overlooked. The tag and color are fundamental to {Ru}. I am sure players are familiar with our scheme.

2.) Players request *officially* to join. We did ask Proctologist and Ranger if they wanted to join. Before we had forums, Ranger was just asked. So it's no problem to approach others to post that they would like to join in the Recruitment area. Just the act of officially asking to join is the trigger to start the voting. I don't really consider it an insult to have them officially post that they would like to join. Protologist was asked to post if he was interested... and he did. That's all is asked. It is nice to have more than, "I want join."

3.) Forum participation. You know if you have met this or not.
4.) Plays games with us. Doesn't have to be all the members.
5.) Fights on our team more often than not.. although I like to have us all as a team.. sometimes that's not practical or fair. However, when we're losing.. group up. You know if you meet this or not.

6.) If voted in, you *must* submit a quality photo of yourself. Even if we all vote a new member into the clan.. no photo.. no clan forum access.

So there you have it.. no fees.. no minimum playing.. no minimum posts.. no tournament participation requirements. What is in the forums is obviously to be kept secret... names.. photos.. personal email.. anything.

I will be pleased to get the voting started Zog and I thank you for throwing in your hat. As you are aware.. we're slow at the voting process.

-EIN

P.S.: Slayer.. you have not donated your gallon of blood for this month's quota to feed the Pit Lord. ;)
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:38 pm

Where in the Hell are all these pictures.......I've never seen any pictures. Who are you guys? What is this, some secret society? Are you guys Knights Templar or somethin? :wink:
As you are aware.. we're slow at the voting process.

Better hurry.....Lordy's gett'n older by the day. Can you imagine, in all your years, falling asleep when it's Wolf-Time? :wink:
FAST Enterprise [Crawler]

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:42 am

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Here is what I've posted inside with edits but this is all that's asked below:

It's not too much of a price to pay to join I don't think. The only things we expect are obviously what we've all did as part of.. oh.. initiation is not really a good word... but if the price was $4 we all paid.. we've all paid it.

1.) Name change and color *must* be (white/dark blue) {Ru}COLOR Upper/Lower case mix is overlooked. The tag and color are fundamental to {Ru}. I am sure players are familiar with our scheme.

2.) Players request *officially* to join. We did ask Proctologist and Ranger if they wanted to join. Before we had forums, Ranger was just asked. So it's no problem to approach others to post that they would like to join in the Recruitment area. Just the act of officially asking to join is the trigger to start the voting. I don't really consider it an insult to have them officially post that they would like to join. Protologist was asked to post if he was interested... and he did. That's all is asked. It is nice to have more than, "I want join."

5.) Fights on our team more often than not.. although I like to have us all as a team.. sometimes that's not practical or fair. However, when we're losing.. group up. You know if you meet this or not.

6.) If voted in, you *must* submit a quality photo of yourself. Even if we all vote a new member into the clan.. no photo.. no clan forum access.

So there you have it.. no fees.. no minimum playing.. no minimum posts.. no tournament participation requirements. What is in the forums is obviously to be kept secret... names.. photos.. personal email.. anything.

I will be pleased to get the voting started Zog and I thank you for throwing in your hat. As you are aware.. we're slow at the voting process.

-EIN

P.S.: Slayer.. you have not donated your gallon of blood for this month's quota to feed the Pit Lord. ;)

Lordy you said it was only a half gallon #-o
Baidu [Spider]

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:46 am

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Here is what I've posted inside with edits but this is all that's asked below:

-EIN

All sounds fair Ein
Baidu [Spider]

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:57 am

Well I thought Id wait to see others reply before throwing my thoughts out there. Being Zoggy and I are from the same city and drink large quantities of beer. I dont want anyone to think my thoughts are biased. Zog is one hell of a guy and a great teammate at wolf. Im glad to see he finally made this request. We will talk about this in our private forums and get back to you in a year and a half Zog... :roll: But thats only if we hurry :P ... But anyway, I will try to push the discussion about this through a little quicker than traditionally happens.
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:00 am

+HEADSHOT+ wrote:Where in the Hell are all these pictures.......I've never seen any pictures. Who are you guys? What is this, some secret society? Are you guys Knights Templar or somethin? :wink:
As you are aware.. we're slow at the voting process.

Better hurry.....Lordy's gett'n older by the day. Can you imagine, in all your years, falling asleep when it's Wolf-Time? :wink:

I was bad last night Headshot.lol. I would of been shooting teammates becasue I wouldnt of been able to tell them apart from the enemy. As for the 3 targets I would of saw everytime I saw a peep. I am smart enough to aim for the middle one.lol/.
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:47 am

Look.. Guinness is traditionally the conservative hold out. I've already voted. Some of those knuckleheads in our clan haven't even registered.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Guest on Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:56 am

[quote="{Ru}Lord_Slayer"] Being Zoggy and I are from the same city and drink large quantities of beer.
quote]

I sure hope he has better taste in beer then you Lordy

:guin:

Postby Google [Bot] on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:11 pm

{Ru}SMOKER wrote:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote: Being Zoggy and I are from the same city and drink large quantities of beer.
quote]

:P if anyone wants to try really good german beer, try "Alten Muensterer" that is one of the best kept Germans secrets.
Google [Bot]

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:51 pm

{Ru}SMOKER wrote:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote: Being Zoggy and I are from the same city and drink large quantities of beer.
quote]

hehe, yea i give him crap about his beer all the time, last night was Murphy's Red and Pilsner Urquell night
Baidu [Spider]

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:45 pm

Hey I had about 6 bud light last night. I know Headshot will back me on that one.
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Next

Return to {Ru} Recruitment