Kurzick rep farming

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Kurzick rep farming

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat May 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Well I finally found a good way to farm Kurzick points that I felt was worthwhile after the nerfs that basicly eliminated fast faction farming. ANd what a better weekend to do it than this weekend. We basicly go out the north door in Autrumn ruins in hard mode, get the blessing from the priest which allows us to earn kurzick faction and then vanquish the Arborstone area. You earn aproximately 9-10k in faction just from the guys and bosses you kill. Then after you vanquish the area you earn another 15-16,000 kurzick points as a reward. In short about 25,000 kurzick points a run. The run took us 1 hour and 10 minutes. With our alliance those 25,000 kurzick points turns into 50,000 kurzick points, and with the double kurzick points weekend, those 50,000 points has turned into 100,000 kurzick points. Weve done 2 runs now and have turned in 200,000 points. Im 25,000 points short of level 3 Kurzick supporter. Ideally you would want to be a level 3 Kurzick for the underworld speed clear, But I think it can be done with a level one. WHat Im wondering is how the alliance points work. From all the alliance farming we did, it says we have donated 150,000 points to our alliance. Not sure what that means. Its way better than the 1 point {Ru} has donated to us. :lol: ANyway. Its a nice quick way to get your rep up. We will be doing it a couple more times this weekend for sure. If you want to join us let me know. If were not un you can do it with hero and henchies. Here is the exact route you should tale to finish it quick.

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: Kurzick rep farming

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat May 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Damn.. I wish I had my other account there just for the points!

Ok.. I'll be game tomorrow and Monday! :) Oh.. and we can get our presents from St. Nick on Monday too.

Oh.. BTW.. I got Nick's Green Walking stick.. I don't think it's worth anything. I don't know.. and I got another keg.. no minis. I'm getting warmer.. he he.

Did you get anything?

I think now I have enough happy points.. err.. party points to get lvl 1 because of Nick though. Crappy gifts.. lol. It'd be nice to get the everlasting tonics.. I'd sell 'em for a mini.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat May 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Yeah none of us are even getting warm yet. We saw the weapons you can get now and thought the dark res fire sword looked pretty cool
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun May 24, 2009 1:00 am

The red dragon fire sword looks really cool too.. but it's vampiric.. still a good selling item apparently..
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun May 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Man I really wanted to do this today.. my wife needs proof-reading and by the time I get done you'll be in bed probably. If I get done sooner.. I'll come by to have fun!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun May 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Yeah we were waiting for you, but I guess we will start a run being your not going to make it to late. We did a run with Bubba already. Hes just short of level 2. 2 more runs for him and he will be a level 3.

The plus side of waiting for you was glider and I decided to do the tomb of primevil king farming in hard mode using the raptor solo farming build with urals hammer skill. Ive gotten 4 ecto on about 10 runs. I timed my runs and they take 3 minutes and 15 seconds. I just kill all the dream riders and dryder spiders then resign. Glider has gotten 2 ecto on about 4 runs. SO were making some good money.

were going to go watch our movie now so we can play later on. We should be back by 10:00-10:30
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun May 24, 2009 8:19 pm

ill be on ~ that time as well, maybe earlier
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun May 24, 2009 9:22 pm

ok we just finished watching Aerosmith in concert, its 10:20. We have a pizza on the way which should be here by 10:30. After we chow, We will be good to go. Prolly 10:45.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun May 24, 2009 9:55 pm

woot.. I'm here
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub