Sir Tilicus

Want to join our team of dedicated gamers? Voting is horrendously slow but we all agree that once you get in, it's well worth it. Admittedly getting in is the hard part because we all have to agree on it. Participation in the forums regularly and gaming with some members is the only way we get to know you. Don't ask otherwise as we're not the flavor of the day so to speak.

Sir Tilicus

Postby OmniExplorer [Bot] on Mon May 16, 2005 10:57 pm

Just spent the evening with Eslayel Hemlock and Felix Salamand. Had a great time and actually mad more headway tonight then I did in the last 3 days.

Great fun

Tilc
OmniExplorer [Bot]
Greenie - a.k.a. new guy

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue May 17, 2005 6:55 am

Hey that's great you joined up Tilicus! In these forums I'm {Ru}EINHANDER (a.k.a. Eslayel Hemlock in GW) and {Ru}Kid Medic is (a.k.a. Felix Salamand) but you can just call me EIN to make things easier here. It's a good thing we don't play 5 or more games.. :D

I'm behind most of our clan here in the game as far as levels/locations. So, Felix/Kid was helping me out when we joined up last night. I must say I had a blast! We must have been on a roll last night to have picked up two Superior/Major Vigors! Anyway, we're all about helping each other out as a clan. Our major goal is to get a guild house in the game.

Anyway, let me officially welcome you into the Ru Guild! In order to compete for a guild house in the game.. we'll need 8 players. Not all of our clan from Wolfenstein is interested in playing Guild Wars. So.. we're looking for team players and you certainly match that. Thanks for your sharing and honesty in game. That's one of the qualities we value most here.

-Eslayel/EIN
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Tue May 17, 2005 8:33 am

Welcome to the forums Sir Tilicus, i'm sure we'll meet in Guild Wars sometime. My GW name is the same as in forums :)
Baidu [Spider]
Forum Sergeant First Class

Postby OmniExplorer [Bot] on Tue May 17, 2005 8:45 am

I also have played Return to Castle W before but not the online version.

My Big games are PlanetSide and WOW ans soon to be Guild Wars.

:wink:
Tilc
OmniExplorer [Bot]
Greenie - a.k.a. new guy

Postby NG-Search [Bot] on Tue May 17, 2005 9:05 am

Well, welcome new friend.

Currently, most of the clanners who play are out of the guild due to matters unknown:)

once this is fixed we will be one somewhat happy familly. oh and ein, gratz on the supiour Vigor rune drop again

-Kid/Felix
NG-Search [Bot]
Forum First Sergeant
Forum First Sergeant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue May 17, 2005 12:03 pm

Oh you betcha Kid.. oh you betcha on that. My account was unlocked.. that was so sweet. I just knew that would fail when I tried to salvage it but when it was unlocked.. I could have =P~ I've got a purple pick axe that's got I think 4 abilities on it (before customization) that I'm afraid to even try to salvage. I don't remember if it's got +13 seconds or % to all spells. Not sure how much someone would pay for it.. but I'm probably going to sell it. Did you equip the Major Vigor Kid/Felix?

Anyway, yeah.. that cape issue will be a no brainer when we get done with it.
-Eslayel/EIN
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Tue May 17, 2005 12:09 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Oh you betcha Kid.. oh you betcha on that. My account was unlocked.. that was so sweet. I just knew that would fail when I tried to salvage it but when it was unlocked.. I could have =P~ I've got a purple pick axe that's got I think 4 abilities on it (before customization) that I'm afraid to even try to salvage. I don't remember if it's got +13 seconds or % to all spells. Not sure how much someone would pay for it.. but I'm probably going to sell it. Did you equip the Major Vigor Kid/Felix?

Anyway, yeah.. that cape issue will be a no brainer when we get done with it.
-Eslayel/EIN

How does that work when you salvage a weapon thats got a pretty decent rating? Are you able to salvage more "whatever" from it just based on its high damage or whatnot? Just curious...
Baidu [Spider]

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue May 17, 2005 12:27 pm

Ok.. this is a topic and I'll post it in the Ru Guild section because we need to swap notes I think on this.

-Eslayel/EIN
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Tue May 17, 2005 2:43 pm

Welcome to or fourms Sir Tilicus. Hope to see you in Ascalon :wink: :drinkers:
Alta Vista [Bot]

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Tue May 17, 2005 2:57 pm

Welcome Sir Tilicus. Glad to see you made it to our forums. Mu Guild Wars name Is "Lordy Slayer". Looking forward to questing with you ...
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Return to {Ru} Recruitment