Hi Everyone

Want to join our team of dedicated gamers? Voting is horrendously slow but we all agree that once you get in, it's well worth it. Admittedly getting in is the hard part because we all have to agree on it. Participation in the forums regularly and gaming with some members is the only way we get to know you. Don't ask otherwise as we're not the flavor of the day so to speak.

Hi Everyone

Postby Nutch/CVS [Bot] on Sat May 14, 2005 1:45 am

Hello, VonGibson here. I've been playing with a lot of you guys for many hours, days, seems like eons. You guys are good and outstanding. I would like to join zee clan. I have previously been clanned in Naked Warriors and CFW. Some of my previous names have been Geforce6800, MediumRare, etc. Anyhow, would love to join. Thanks
Nutch/CVS [Bot]
Greenie - a.k.a. new guy

Postby Guest on Sat May 14, 2005 7:17 am

Damn brother, Its about time you drop in here. nice to see you

Postby FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Sat May 14, 2005 11:56 am

Hey Geforce! Glad to see you on the forums. Now, when you snipe my arse, I can post bad things...... :wink:
FAST Enterprise [Crawler]
Forum Sergeant First Class

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat May 14, 2005 7:02 pm

We'll add you to the vote along with D A G O. The vote is a long process.. because we're picky.. slow.. and somehow that seems to work for us thus far (not elitists). In the mean time while we're kicking the dirt, please participate in the forums. We know you're a good player and not someone like oh say Slut etc. However, we like to know your opinion on anything you feel to post on. We get to know you better through your posts. We keep a round table here, and no player is more important than another. All opinions count, even if no one agrees on the same opinion. Believe me.. if you've been a guest here for a while.. you know I take a beating for writing more than.. oh.. most everyone else. Just becuase I type faster.. ;)

Both you and D A G O seem to fit well with us in game. If you missed the post on D A G O.. I would like to reiterate again that we have no clan dues etc. As "Mediumrare" you know us from Xians I believe. The games may have changed but we're still relatively the same. :)

Headshot.. if you are interested in joining.. I ask you openly here to toss in your hate. ;)
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Sun May 15, 2005 1:31 am

I feel like Doc Holiday hanging with the Earp clan.......
FAST Enterprise [Crawler]

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun May 15, 2005 3:07 am

.. or NY clan if you will. :D
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Ask Jeeves [Bot] on Mon May 16, 2005 7:55 am

The good ol' days! :D :o NY CLAN
Ask Jeeves [Bot]
Forum Member - 1st Class
Forum Member - 1st Class

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon May 16, 2005 8:24 am

I wonder if Wolf2 will bring some clans back that went to other games.. like maybe BAR.. I know Zero is still in it.. but he's the only one I know of still around. Stellar.. Iceman etc. Will they come back? :D

That will certainly be interesting... I'd like to see how many really do! 3 NYs still around. Do you guys keep up with Diablo?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Google [Bot] on Mon May 16, 2005 10:31 am

Doc Holiday is SS member now, i am playing with him @ BeetleJz Beach
Google [Bot]

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Mon May 16, 2005 2:34 pm

Diablo went and got involved with t-bar and played on there servers, he switched his name to ELDI......
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby MSN [Bot] on Tue May 17, 2005 11:16 am

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:I wonder if Wolf2 will bring some clans back that went to other games.. like maybe BAR.. I know Zero is still in it.. but he's the only one I know of still around. Stellar.. Iceman etc. Will they come back? :D

That will certainly be interesting... I'd like to see how many really do! 3 NYs still around. Do you guys keep up with Diablo?

(BAR)Zer0[ITA]
(BAR)Jairo[CAT]
(BAR)HansTF[USA]
(BAR)RatFink[USA]
(BAR)Wicked[NL]

We're the few BAR left, but Fiend, CrymSYN, Glaze, Android and Legion are still around...We have a website too, but Wicked borked it www.bar-familie.net
MSN [Bot]
Greenie - a.k.a. new guy

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue May 17, 2005 11:52 am

That's great, I had no idea some of them still played. With so many servers with so few players.. you'd think the ones left would cross paths more often. Say hello to Jario for me and tell him I have, "Rememberings from Mediterranean beach."

-EIN
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to {Ru} Recruitment