{Ru}Zog?

Want to join our team of dedicated gamers? Voting is horrendously slow but we all agree that once you get in, it's well worth it. Admittedly getting in is the hard part because we all have to agree on it. Participation in the forums regularly and gaming with some members is the only way we get to know you. Don't ask otherwise as we're not the flavor of the day so to speak.

{Ru}Zog?

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:06 pm

____________________________________Image_____________________________________

It is with great pleasure that I can finally call this vote in favor of {Ru}Zog. The voting was long and slow as is befit this process. Thank you for your patience not that we probably could have called the vote earlier. Once you have submitted a clearly visible photo of yourself, I'll give access to the clan member's area.

Zog's been in the forums.. playing on the servers with us.. and most everyone had something positive to say about him or his in game character. The voting went smoothly and even Guinness had more than enough time to make a decision.

Welcome to the clan!
-EIN

P.S.: I'll send the equipment to drain your monthly quota of a pint of blood. As a special introductory offer.. your first month's premium will only be 1/2 a pint for the Pit Lord. The rest of us can I hope stop the fainting spells we've been going through due to loss of blood.. ;)
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:36 pm

WOOOHOOOO MR {Ru}ZOG cool beans. Our little clan is growing

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:51 pm

Congrats Zoggy !!!!!!! :D
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby FAST WebCrawler [Crawler] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:07 am

congrats zog... don't remember playing with ya but that may change one day.
FAST WebCrawler [Crawler]
Forum Sergeant
Forum Sergeant

Re: {Ru}Zog?

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:38 am

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:____________________________________Image_____________________________________

It is with great pleasure that I can finally call this vote in favor of {Ru}Zog. The voting was long and slow as is befit this process. Thank you for your patience not that we probably could have called the vote earlier. Once you have submitted a clearly visible photo of yourself, I'll give access to the clan member's area.

Zog's been in the forums.. playing on the servers with us.. and most everyone had something positive to say about him or his in game character. The voting went smoothly and even Guinness had more than enough time to make a decision.

Welcome to the clan!
-EIN

P.S.: I'll send the equipment to drain your monthly quota of a pint of blood. As a special introductory offer.. your first month's premium will only be 1/2 a pint for the Pit Lord. The rest of us can I hope stop the fainting spells we've been going through due to loss of blood.. ;)

\:D/ :supz: :bouncey: WOW!! thanks everyone for voting me in. The pic is on the way Ein, and here's hoping the blood draining equipment gets lost in the mail :wink:
Baidu [Spider]
Forum Sergeant First Class

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:41 am

{Ru}DeathRanger wrote:congrats zog... don't remember playing with ya but that may change one day.

I remember playing with/against you on xians from time to time back when i was Zog in white letters. Been quite a while though. :)
Baidu [Spider]

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:39 am

Want me to update that avatar to blue instead of red?
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Google [Bot] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:19 am

welcome a board Zog :)

PS you can still be voted out if you keep beeing backshooter :butthead:
Google [Bot]

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:03 pm

WTG Zog glad to have you aboard.

You need to play alittle earlyer I'm getting to old for them latenight rounds. Poor old Beer Needs to get to bed early. I'm lucky If can stay awake till 1am now. :cry:
Alta Vista [Bot]

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:07 pm

{Ru}BeerRun wrote:WTG Zog glad to have you aboard.

You need to play alittle earlyer I'm getting to old for them latenight rounds. Poor old Beer Needs to get to bed early. I'm lucky If can stay awake till 1am now. :cry:

Yeah no doubt. I try to get him on earlier but its hard to do....keep the peer pressure up and we might break him.lol
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:24 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Want me to update that avatar to blue instead of red?

Update away Ein :)
Baidu [Spider]

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:25 pm

{Ru}BeerRun wrote:WTG Zog glad to have you aboard.

I know and i'll try and get on for some early games on saturday night Beer, we've not played much lately...
Baidu [Spider]

Postby Exabot [Bot] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:38 pm

Zog wrote:
{Ru}DeathRanger wrote:congrats zog... don't remember playing with ya but that may change one day.

I remember playing with/against you on xians from time to time back when i was Zog in white letters. Been quite a while though. :)

I knew I saw you on Xian's, and I knew you had a handle change, but I couldn't remember what the old one looked like.
Exabot [Bot]
Forum Staff Sergeant
Forum Staff Sergeant

Postby FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:52 pm

Just wanted to send my congrats, Zog. Never a finer player in the game, fun to be with, and a deadly foe against the best of them. Good choice guys!
Now, if we can just drag some of those old-timers out of the closet, we'll have even more rock'n times.......you guys know who you are. Better brush up on your skills. RTCW2 is coming!!!! :cheers:
FAST Enterprise [Crawler]

Postby Google [Bot] on Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:05 pm

guys i played with Proc yesterday on beetleJZ, told him to stop by
Google [Bot]

Next

Return to {Ru} Recruitment