BF3 Server

Patches, new games, free games, cheats for games, etc...

BF3 Server

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 pm

I will be renting a server to see how it goes, looking for feedback on location setting, south and east are both perfect pings for me, also looking for map rotation feedback, obviously caspian,sein,kharg,firestorm, possibly wake island as well. Also need to discuss tickets and stuff. O bviously its gonna be team deathmatch
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: BF3 Server

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Well I sure hope the server doesnt cost a lot of money as there are plenty of servers for us to play on as is. I dont think its the best idea,but if you get it,ill play on it.But I tell you this, I wont sit on an empty server trying to populate it like we did in the old rtcw days.when i hop on, I wanna play.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:51 am

nowhere in your post did you say anything about which server locale works best for you or your thoughts on the number of kills per match you prefer punk. and yea its pretty cheap lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:07 am

Those maps are fine (don't care for Kargh personally) but 200 kill count with an extra dose of Caspian please. Why not double for each map? You can upload your own custom image for the server by the way if you don't already know. I'd say South would be a safe bet.. Slayer doesn't have any trouble there either and I'm a bit worried about Bazzar laggin on Wednesday. Also.. please add Bazzar to the rotation.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 am

ok i got 2 caspian and our regular maps and threw in wake island as well, also made both of yall vip's so no wating if server is full, also gave you both admin status, so if you dont like my settings you can create your own presets or modify any of mine you wish, all iask is that you leave it aranked server. also got 200 kills per match. Server name is Recon Unit TDM 200%
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Oh.. sorry, should have stated: [Ru]Recon Unit TDM 200%

or should we be anonymous? Humm.. maybe that's better. For crap's sake, I'd hate to be beat down on our own server.

Oh.. explain this 'VIP' part.. so if the server is full.. that means it randomly kicks a player so that one of us can play? That might explain why some of us got kicked at random over the weeks. Also another reason not to play on private servers!! I think I'm kick/ban happy.. probably start with Slayer first just for "kicks".
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:03 pm

i considered it myself,but yall waaaaaay to temperamental lol, and yes vip's have priority so someone will get kicked to make room for yall, and we can change the name anytime, even the server settings, or decide which map you wanna play next or move players from one team to the other. Main thing is we have to get on before lordy so we can get the server filled lol. it takes at least 2 ppl playing before it will start putting ppl who choose quick match on there
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 pm

changed name to {Ru}Recon Unit TDM 200% per request :butthead:
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm

THE name is good. As for VIP.Just make sure im VIP1 and EIn VIP2. Im not to picky about anything as long as Ein is below me.lol. Im sure your presets will be fine. I love cussing ,swearing and sweating out matches with you guys. As long as you can tolerate my mouth,all is good.Im not interested in kicking /banning anyone. As in RTCW, I dont think anyone is cheating,even though they prolly are.Ill take on the best and die like the rest,but hopefully I will kill there cheating asses way more than they kill me.lol
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:58 pm

As for East,South or both.Ill let you guys decide based on my speed.lol

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Actually, even if people are cheating I wouldn't be kicking anyone unless possibly a shuffle is needed. Like that one server we played on where the 3 or so folks were dominating.. oh wait.. that was us! :oops:

Seriously... might need to put team or something. I have no intention of doing anything other than playing. Slayer I suspect will kick people for snoring.. oh wait.. that's Billy the Kid.. shot someone for snoring.. Slayer would shoot someone for their noisy mic. Same damn thing. :biglaugh:
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:08 pm

AS Ein said, I just want to play. No policing for me
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 pm

everyon all up in the forums but im the only one on ps3 lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:10 pm

how long did you rent this server for? and you better of got your nap in. Ein wont be on to 9 and me probably 8. Im spending time with the kids right now so cant game to later
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 pm

ok gonna warch ghost protocol, 25 bucks a month
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Next

Return to Gaming Discussion