4/7/12

Patches, new games, free games, cheats for games, etc...

4/7/12

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Obviously eins punk butt wont be playing, but i still plan on doin some gaming tonight lordy if your interested,we can brag to ein bout how awesome we do, or cuss him for us not doing good 8)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: 4/7/12

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 pm

I was going to play for a bit but thats on hold now. I wittnessed a possible abduction on the highway,but most possibly a domestic dispute.If I were to guess what happened. A man and a woman were driving together and the suv had to stop at the stoplight to turn on the highway,and im guessing the woman bailed out of the vehicle at that time. All I saw was a suv half on the rightlane and half off the road,with a man with his arms around a woman pulling her back to the SUV,throwing her in it,slamming the door,and running around back to the drivers side. I slowly passed the SUV,got the license plate number and hurried home to call 911. Before I got back to my place,the vehicle had passed me up on the highway,driving very fast.I called 911 and gave them all the info.SO im waiting to hear somethig back from them.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:07 am

... and how many alien abductions did you report last summer? :?
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:56 pm

children....This was serious,shame on you.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:33 am

well at least your excuses are alot more intereesting thans eins old lame ones :P
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:59 pm

you punk asses.This really happened.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 am

.. and what become of this? Are you under watch now?.. by the police? ;) Seriously.. nothing happened at all, correct?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:18 pm

No this really did happen. ANd Kayla was with me in the van to wittness it as well.Quite scary. I did stop in at the local law enforcement and asked about it a couple days later,and all they told me was we couldnt find the vehicle in the area. I was like really!!!!!! I saw a woman forced into a vanand I gave you a description of the vehicle and the damn license plate number.My god you would think they would look into where the guy lives and wait for him. My only prayer is that the state patrol nabbed him and didnt call down to the local police and tell them about it.This may sound like a fish story. But this one is real!!!
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:34 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:.... Seriously.. nothing happened at all, correct?

What I meant by that was, I hope when you checked nothing had come of the event. What you are saying is some of the same crap I see all the time from law enforcement. Check this.. one time I was in Kentucky just exactly 1 mile from a state trooper station. An old man and his wife had a car that something on the battery had over heated and then caught fire. The couple looked to be in their 70's.. maybe even older.. I mean they were slumped over etc. Anyway, they were on the side of the road.. with traffic driving by gawking at them.. their vehicle could have blown up (this was before cell phones were common.. maybe 1995 or so). So I go into the state trooper station and a trooper is there talking with a "secretary" and I am all excited saying that there is this vehicle on fire.. old people walking around in a daze but obviously distraught.. the car could explode with traffic slowing down to look at it.. people pulling behind/in front of the car.. needing to have someone there to control the scene. The punk ass officer looks at me and said, "What do you want me to do about it?" I looked back at him and almost got locked up and said something like, "Do your damn job!" At that point the way he looked at me, I just closed my mouth and walked out. Never looked back and realized he was a bastard and so is the lot of them. Not that being around Dresden TN. didn't already teach me quit a bit about how sorry law enforcement can be anyway. I've seen some good officers.. but far too many are bastards.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Gaming Discussion