what platform plays more bf3

Patches, new games, free games, cheats for games, etc...

what platform plays more bf3

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:42 am

we are the winners.

Global stats

PC online 77,147
PS3 online 99, 619
360 online 76, 073
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: what platform plays more bf3

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 pm

ive only seen xbox out rank us a couple times,and never saw pc have more than us
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 am

That's it?

Ugh.. I was thinking the game was really popular. If you look at it like that.. then MW3 is like a million people playing all the friggin time. Damn it, I was really hoping this would be more positive news.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:02 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:That's it?

Ugh.. I was thinking the game was really popular. If you look at it like that.. then MW3 is like a million people playing all the friggin time. Damn it, I was really hoping this would be more positive news.

this is a bah humbug rumor.When the game was releasedactivation said there were 1.5 million gamers lined up the opening night of sales to buy the game. That was just media hype. I know they set some records in sales.But the fact is,about 350,000 players were on at any given time as of a couple months ago.Bf3's been around for awhile.and a few months ago,Im sure those numbers were way higher..Most these kids play it only for the medals and ribbons,and when they achieve them,they quit playing. I play to win and frag with friends. These medals are just a little sidetrack project.When I get all of mine. I will still like the game the same.,AN example is Mike.Hes quit playing.Hes pretty much ackomplished everything in game and thats it for him.He said when they release the new maps in June,he will prolly play for awhile then.. SO I think COd and BF3 are pretty even for players with maybe the slight edge going to cod.

edit,or not!!

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:31 am

If only we'd all played Counter Strike from the beginning.. ;)

oh how I miss the Wolfenstein clan days.. but it's good that we still have a fragment of that to enjoy these days. :mrgreen: I'm happy with what we have but I'd like it better if we could have up to 32+ players on the servers. That'll be a major improvement.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Gaming Discussion