stat lvls....

Patches, new games, free games, cheats for games, etc...

stat lvls....

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:59 am

zh1nt0

Enlisted: 2011-10-23

2011-11-07 09:40

So these are the criterias that determine your skill level:

• You gain/loose SL based on every confrontation with another player
• Killing a highly skilled enemy gives you more points than killing someone less skilled
• Points are not transferred from a player to another, they are simply added/subtracted based on the encounter and the SL of both parts (thus, after an encounter, one part may go up 50 points while the other loses only 20)
• The SL is used for matchmaking

mine is 954
eins is 1186
lordys is 40...............
also lordy did not get the damn mvp1 medal!!!! it was all lies!!! lol 47 of 50 buddy lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: stat lvls....

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:20 am

lol.im a tricky little fellow. ANyway,you posted info on skill level and ein wanted info on stat level on tags.I read that the stat level was the number of kills you got with the weapon of the tag your curently wearing.now as for the skill level you posted.thats all lies.

skill level:

ein: 386
lordy:301
bubba:202

where you get your info from ? a cracker jack box.lol. my proof is down below. heres your and eins and mine.lol

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 am

stat level IS NOT the amount of kills yada yada lol i got my info directly from the Dice people :)''
and................

Latest Event:

Jackson TN
Out for delivery - March 10, 2012 7:29:00 AM

ITS ON ITS WAY!!!!! YAY!!!!!! :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 am

once again I will state and am confused why you dont understand what im telling you. Your above post from the supposed dice people,Is NOT info on dogtag stat value.The above is info on how they determine skill level on individuals so they can evenbalance teams. and yes, dogtag stat value is determined by number of kills ,yadda yadda yadda.You Southerners are such a confused people but I took the liberty of posting the info on the difference of dogtag stat value and skill level.also when your reading the info on skill level,not stat value below,you will see a link below to get that official dice info on skill level. and you will notice a similarity to what you posted above.

To simplify:
VICTIMS’ STAT VALUE

Is a counted value.
Its not a calculated value like Skill Level.
Its associated with actions performed in the game. For example the dog tag: M4A1 kills. Mine states “56”. I have 56 kills with the M4A1. My ‘STAT VALUE’ with the M4A1 is 56. At this moment. I recently acquired this dog tag from a victim. Their value, at the time I killed them was 806. I guess bf3 does this so you can compare your victims skill, with that particular item. For example if you knife the same person twice. And they happened to change their dog tags before the second kill you would get a different STAT VALUE. Using the above example M4A1 victims stat value is 809. He changed to the “Tank Kills” tag, his value with that dog tag should be different lets say 1100. So now you will have two sets of tags from the same person with different STAT VALUE’s

Don’t get confused as I did. There are “hashed” dog tags that don’t give a “visible” value unless you highlight it. Then it will state what your “stat level “ is, for that particular item. This means you have not earned the dog tag yet AND you have not acquired it through knifing. But it still is counting your kills with that item.
If you “see” a “grayed out” dog tag, that means you still haven’t earned it but you acquired it by knifing.
And of course the “visible” dog tag, that means you fulfilled the requirement. Nothing else.

SKILL LEVEL
The best way to explain SKILL LEVEL is to refer you to this link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fo ... 451569869/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
But the key to skill level is this…it is what is used to match you up in multiplayer. So if you dominate on one match the game is going to bring in some “more challenging” opponents. If you keep getting pawned then it will put you with the appropriate skill level. You will know if its doing its job when you go to check your battlefeed and you win one, lose one, win one, lose one, etc. I figure its what is “balancing the playing field”. I figure this algorithm is very complex and anyone whom figures it out will be able to manipulate what skill level they will be playing.
Remember Halo 2? The de-leveling?
Hope this helps at least one person.

Ps: dont forget. SKILL LEVEL is a single, overall, calculated value. STAT VALUEs are multiple, individual, counted values. Thats the difference. TA TA!

so in short in reguards to stat value. If ein knifed a guy 5 times.and the guy happened to change his tags 5 times,the stats value would be the number of kills the guy got on all 5 of the weapon tags ein took from him.the value has nothing to do with the rareity or uberness of the guy he took them from.O hope this clears everything up.

Sincerely,Lordy_Slayer(Dice Team)
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:12 am

i know, its just more fun doing this than sitting here staring out the door waiting for a fedex truck to pull up :P
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:05 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote:i know, its just more fun doing this than sitting here staring out the door waiting for a fedex truck to pull up :P

lol bubba. im going to bang my head on my computer table now.lol. good luck with the eagle eye setup.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:03 am

One of my 'victim's stat values' : 430,572.57320893 <- Killed 430k of people? I don't think so in >6 months. I think the decimals is what the give away is on hacked totals.

Yeah, there are hacks out there but I could still knife 'em. :twisted:

Humm.. what to say.. I think my personal enjoyment (besides just playing with you guys) is collecting the dog tags for the special pre-orders or basically the 0 stat ones anyway. Between all of us, we have a nice collection going. I wish once you got the 0 stat ones you could also wear them... or at least wear them if you collected enough of them. I watched that 'YaReally?' player knife several people before I could kill him. I killed him like 4 or 5 times before I noticed he'd quit. Everytime we started a match he was already running straigt to our side to knife folks as they were trying to get to the contact points on the map. I thought about knifing 'em but .. believe it or not I wanted or tried to save his victims. Oh.. and one other thing I noticed over the weekend, first time it's ever happened to me.. I got killed in the middle of a knife attack and didn't get the dog tags. So.. it's possible.. first time that's ever happened to me too.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:03 pm

yes I would guess that guy was hacking and thats why he had the really high number.but honestly it has to do with kills.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Humm.. I wonder about how many there are. I have 2 or 3 that have high (not that high) of kill values w/ decimal numbers at the end.. but only a few.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Gaming Discussion