Dreamcast ISO's per request

Patches, new games, free games, cheats for games, etc...

Dreamcast ISO's per request

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:04 am

{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: Dreamcast ISO's per request

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:37 am

No, this is not all of what I asked you to do. Please post your own personal instructions on how to do the entire process.

1.) Go to website.. download 'X' software.
2.) Go here on website to download 'X' .ISO images and .BIN images of the files of the ones you want to play.
3.) Use 'X' software to combine the files above.
4.) Recommended to use 650/700 ?? MB discs from 'X' manufacturer and burnt at 'X' speed.

Seriously, please be very specific from start to finish. This information is being posted for someone else with little technical background and needs as much help as you can provide. The agreement is you get the XIM and software or a link to software. I still have my old config I think (maybe) on an older box for MAG when I played it. You're helping yourself by helping them; otherwise I can sell off the XIM for money I need for another game.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:38 pm

i can try to put what they say into my own words if that will help? Let me see if i can use the lap top,would take forever on my ps3
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Ok, its been awhile so bear with me here,
Things you will need:
A PC with a cd burner,Internet connection,blank 700mb cd's( i use the cheap memorex from Walmart,works fine for me) Winace to decompress the .cdi files you download found here http://www.winace.com/ and a program called Discjugglar
download it here:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Too ... gler.shtml
then your going to need to download some .CDI or .BIN images to burn, the diffrences are that .CDI are self booting,which means you can just put the disc in the dreamcast and itll come on and play like any regular game, and .BIN require a boot disc to be placed in the dreamcast first then swapped for the burnt game disc without turning off the power,obviously its better/easier to find the games that say self booting in the description. Find a pretty comprehensive list of dreamcast .bin and .cdi games here
http://www.dcisozone.com/dreamcast-isos.html.

Ok now for a walk thru of burning a usuable dreamcast game.

Step 1. Find a game you want, ill use 4 Wheel Thunder for this walkthru. So i go to http://www.dcisozone.com/dreamcast-isos.html then i click 4 Wheel Thunder, another page loads with a selection of download "Mirrors",which just means places that the file can be downloaded from,i then click the mirror i want to use,in this case there is only one to choose from,so i click it and it takes me to a page to download the file,i choose free user download then have to answer a Captcha to actually start downloading the file.then i choose to save the file rahter than opening it now,choose a destination to save the file or use the default location.

Step 2. Right click the downloaded game and select unzip here or select to unzip it to its own folder,wither way is fine,just remember where it is for later.

Step 3. Open DiscJugglar then click File then New. select Burn Disc Images

Step 3. Click the source button and browse to where you unzipped the game file to then select the .cdi file and click it and click open.

Step 4. Under destination on the main page of discjugglar make sure it has your cd burner drive selected, it should have unless you have more than one in your system,in which case just select the one your going to use.

Ok here is the only somewhat technical part or complicated part to the whle process,step 5a will deal with self booting games, step 5b will deal with games that require the utopia boot disc,which if you need it it is available on the iso list of games as well.

Step 5a Self Booting Games: Click on the Advanced tab of DiscJugglar, under MODE select Mode 2,under OFFSET select 0,Under BLOCK select 2336,Under TOC select CD-XA, Under Action select WRITE,Under Copies select 1,Under METHOD drag the slider down to 16x SPEED,faster than that and it will corrupt the disc! Leave the Optimize speed button UNCHECKED! Under MISC. Leave everything unchecked except for ADD POST GAPTO 3RD PARTY IMAGES,make sure that one is checked.

Step 5b. NON Self Booting discs. Under Advanced Tab select Mode 1,Offset 0,Block 2048,TOC - CD ROM/DVD. ALL OTHER SETTINGS ARE THE SAME AS IN STEP 5a.

Step 6. Click START on the discjugglar program,once finished it should eject the disc from the tray.

Step 7. Place disc in Dreamcast and enjoy!

Step 8. Tell Ein what a punk he is for making me type all of this out when there are hundreds of sites with instructions for doing this. :P
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:41 pm

i hope that is more to what you were wanting,if any of the steps seem confusing just say and ill try to simplify them as much as possible.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote:Ok, its been awhile so bear with me here,
Things you will need:
A PC with a cd burner,Internet connection,blank 700mb cd's( i use the cheap memorex from Walmart,works fine for me) Winace to decompress the .cdi files you download found here http://www.winace.com/ and a program called Discjugglar
download it here:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Too ... gler.shtml
then your going to need to download some .CDI or .BIN images to burn, the diffrences are that .CDI are self booting,which means you can just put the disc in the dreamcast and itll come on and play like any regular game, and .BIN require a boot disc to be placed in the dreamcast first then swapped for the burnt game disc without turning off the power,obviously its better/easier to find the games that say self booting in the description. Find a pretty comprehensive list of dreamcast .bin and .cdi games here
http://www.dcisozone.com/dreamcast-isos.html.

Ok now for a walk thru of burning a usuable dreamcast game.

Step 1. Find a game you want, ill use 4 Wheel Thunder for this walkthru. So i go to http://www.dcisozone.com/dreamcast-isos.html then i click 4 Wheel Thunder, another page loads with a selection of download "Mirrors",which just means places that the file can be downloaded from,i then click the mirror i want to use,in this case there is only one to choose from,so i click it and it takes me to a page to download the file,i choose free user download then have to answer a Captcha to actually start downloading the file.then i choose to save the file rahter than opening it now,choose a destination to save the file or use the default location.

Step 2. Right click the downloaded game and select unzip here or select to unzip it to its own folder,wither way is fine,just remember where it is for later.

Step 3. Open DiscJugglar then click File then New. select Burn Disc Images

Step 3. Click the source button and browse to where you unzipped the game file to then select the .cdi file and click it and click open.

Step 4. Under destination on the main page of discjugglar make sure it has your cd burner drive selected, it should have unless you have more than one in your system,in which case just select the one your going to use.

Ok here is the only somewhat technical part or complicated part to the whle process,step 5a will deal with self booting games, step 5b will deal with games that require the utopia boot disc,which if you need it it is available on the iso list of games as well.

Step 5a Self Booting Games: Click on the Advanced tab of DiscJugglar, under MODE select Mode 2,under OFFSET select 0,Under BLOCK select 2336,Under TOC select CD-XA, Under Action select WRITE,Under Copies select 1,Under METHOD drag the slider down to 16x SPEED,faster than that and it will corrupt the disc! Leave the Optimize speed button UNCHECKED! Under MISC. Leave everything unchecked except for ADD POST GAPTO 3RD PARTY IMAGES,make sure that one is checked.

Step 5b. NON Self Booting discs. Under Advanced Tab select Mode 1,Offset 0,Block 2048,TOC - CD ROM/DVD. ALL OTHER SETTINGS ARE THE SAME AS IN STEP 5a.

Step 6. Click START on the discjugglar program,once finished it should eject the disc from the tray.

Step 7. Place disc in Dreamcast and enjoy!

Step 8. Tell Ein what a punk he is for making me type all of this out when there are hundreds of sites with instructions for doing this. :P

Damn,you can write a book just like Ein. It must run in your family.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:04 pm

please note step 8 in my process :P, and quit loggin in and out of ps3 ,i see you lol. for kicks you should see what all is being said about the xim and new model versus old model ps3's when it comes to bf3..... seems older ps3's have laggy issues with the xim that dice are aware of, the newer ps3's render diffrently and dont have th laggy aiming issues
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote:please note step 8 in my process :P, and quit loggin in and out of ps3 ,i see you lol. for kicks you should see what all is being said about the xim and new model versus old model ps3's when it comes to bf3..... seems older ps3's have laggy issues with the xim that dice are aware of, the newer ps3's render diffrently and dont have th laggy aiming issues

Im just giving you a peepeye as ein likes to call it.Are you asking me to look for info on the XIm.It sounds like you got info on it and I dont use a xim and if I did my ps3 is new so it would probably work good.Im far to lazy to just look for info on it unless theres a purpose.lol. Now if you need me to do it to help you out,Of course I would.but as I said, It looks what you found what you needed to know.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Before I ponyed up to get the Eagle Eye, I had already downloaded the software from the XIM site. I'll host the software if I cannot find the link for the XIM version 1 but I suspect you can find it just fine there as you will have to look for configs anyway. I had already started the process so I can kinda walk you through what you are looking for but I highly doubt you'll need it. The XIM3 apparently is one bad ass device because it uses a fuzzy logic controller built into the unit (of course it costs about $156 or so) however, that chip makes PC hardware on the Xbox 360 run *EXACTLY* like a PC game. There are demos where he takes shit guns with kick but gets headshots in the first or second firing of the gun. That is the results that regular controller people fear the most becuase it shows just how superior a mouse is over lame analog sticks no matter how good you get at it.

Anyway, I need to figure out where you live in order to get my stuff from you this weekend and drop off the XIM.

Thank you for posting the information. If Aaron needs more detail I'll give him your email address.
-EIN
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:13 am

copy that,just get on ps3 tonight or tomorow and ill give ya directions.

On a side note,yall need to be on the lookout for bath salts! Apparently they synthesized some to mimic meth and estacy.... just goggly ivory snow to learn more. actually still legal in most states,heres an excerpt from a product description.....

One application of our bath salts will last for several hours - multiple uses are not necessary. Please wait several hours between applications to ensure an optimal bathing experience. After enjoying Ivory Wave for the first time, you will know how best to apply it in the future.

This product is not intended for human consumption. Collect Ivory Wave only as advised. For health and safety reasons, avoid the use of alcohol, prescription medicines, intoxicants, or similar products when bathing using Ivory Wave or any other collector's item sold on this site. For external use only; do not insulfate or otherwise inhale Ivory Wave.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Return to Gaming Discussion