Patches, new games, free games, cheats for games, etc...

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue May 10, 2011 12:29 am

Ok just got tired of continuing to post in the ecg this weekend when wasnt talking bout ecgn anymore lol, ok so i like ikarugua, once i get the polar swapping down ill be better, in fact with a mastery of polar shifting you would alomst be unstoppable lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: new topic

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue May 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Uh.. that's why they have a 'hard' difficulty. :P
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri May 13, 2011 12:16 am

well i guess, but then again its "return fire" so if you never shoot.... course i dont think that applies to the bosses lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri May 13, 2011 10:32 am

Also, Aaron wants to play L4D or L4D2 this weekend. 8)

Saturday evening my son and I will be busy most of the day.. so not sure how available (or tired) I will be after 8pm that night. Tonight, I'm dead tired.. but on a positive note I BEAT Spelunker on the NES for the first time in 25 years! Heck, when I beat it, I didn't even realize that was the end of the game. I was thinking that I'd be taken to a more difficult area (which I was.. just all the keys are invisible and you have to remember where they are at from memory.). On top of that... in the "2nd play through with invisible keys and background colors" I almost beat it a 2nd time. I just needed to open one door but had to go back and get an invisible key.. which I ran out of men before I could get back to the final door to complete the game. Jumping is fairly hard on that game sometimes. It almost takes a rhythm to make each jump without falling to your death.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri May 13, 2011 9:54 pm

got off early tonight, just been laying around last couple hours lol, so does they mean we are playing tomorow night, or not playing tomorow night? lol either way ill be on doing something and if we play we play :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat May 14, 2011 2:28 am

Well, let me see.. I sent you a message and you still didn't respond... so I stopped.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat May 14, 2011 1:28 pm

I wasnt on my xbox lol, ginny uses it to watch netflix and stuff sometimes, and then she forgets to turn it off. I saw that it was still on when i got up this morning. Ill be on in a couple hours, gotta do a little yard work before it starts raining again.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Return to Gaming Discussion