Wolf 2

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

Wolf 2

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Anyone playing? :P

I'm thinking to start up the game to see.. but that last patch didn't do it for me.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Re: Wolf 2

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:41 am

didnt do it for you? You didnt quit playing because they didnt patch it to your liking. You quit playing because noone else was playing. Ive yet to see a patch that magicly made players appear in the game. Thats the only thing I need to start playing the game again
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: Wolf 2

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:45 am

Actually, I went to the Wolf forums and some (long playing if you can call them that) indicated that the patch caused problems. I'm not just downing the patch.. so relax per se. Also, it took a few days to get the patch on some servers but from best I can tell.. none of the servers we played on are still running 1.1.. so I presume they are running 1.2? You don't get any gold or stat benefit in 1.2.. so if you get reset.. you might not make any gold to unlock stuff? Dunno.. Now.. them lowering the MP40 damage and weakening the veil time.. that's just lame. If that's all they really did, I'm not interested in playing. I hit my 2 goals in the game: level 50.. and 1 million gold. That doesn't do jack.. but were personal goals that I felt I got my money's worth in playing the game. I beat SP a long time ago, and that was I guess a 3rd goal and I really enjoyed that. What would have been nice I think is if they'd just released the SP of the game with map tools and a framework that modders could have done something with the game. Oh well.. at this point, I've just about given up any hope of a decent game to be released for PC. I really wanted to play Bad Lands.. (after the MW2 debacle.. which I actually sold my Prestige MW2 game and made money on it.. I was actually willing to sell it for less than what I had in it.. so disappointing). Ah.. anyway..
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!