not playing wolf tonight

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

not playing wolf tonight

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Im frustrated ,im pissed and im not dealing with wolf configs anymore. I redid Gliders configs and her game was smooth as silk. I got rid of her autoexec and made a new one. Smaller and simpler and her game was gliding nice. Thats when Kayla told you I would be 10 more minutes. The one thing I had to change was while in veil mode she had smoke and debri flying all around her. I could not for the life of me figure out how to turn it off. I tried a couple differnt config lines but they didnt work. SO she was just going to play with the smoke and debri for tonight but play a game running smooth as silk. SO I put the configs back the way they were before and then everything went to hell. Her computer went back to laggy. After 2 more hours I got rid of the lag but her screen kept on flickering like a strobe light when she ran. I know it has something to do with shadow but I dont have no clue what. I tried everything to get rid of that flicker and it wont go away. I think even though I out her configs back to the way they have been the past couple months, something got permanently changed in her regular config file. There is nothing short of uninstalling her game and reinstalling it thats gonna fix her problem now. At that isnt being done tonight. Now im in a bad mood. We may play GW in a bit but I have to get in a better mood first.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: not playing wolf tonight

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:00 pm

I think you and I both had the same problem. I had a slightly modified 'autoexec' config and it was pretty good.. then I changed one or two things like a '0' to a '1' and maybe dropped yawn or something.. then I had the same exact problem with the game being jerky and playing like shit. So.. the *ONLY* thing I could do was delete the config (copied everything out into a backup directory.. auto and mpconfig etc.).. let the game rebuild a basic mpconfig on its' own and then started up the game. Looked dark etc.. but I configured the game from within the game's config menu and then the only thing I changed in the built file was my name. I thought I'd turned off the aim assist but I guess not. Anyway.. the file I posted is all that is in my game file. Even for several weekends of playing, I didn't even go into the game file to change the color of my name. I consistently went into the game configs screen and manually change it. Then before disconnecting each night I go into SPECTATOR mode.. then in the menu I DISCONNECT from the game.. then QUIT. Eventually my name stuck with the right colors and I haven't looked back. I do have a backup but that's it. I understand what frustration you are having Slayer. Anyway.. still on Vent if your team changes your mind.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:14 pm

very interesting i wonder if that is waht causes my teal screen of death when i go to join a server?could be something in the configs, but i wouldnt think so.Also i apoligize for ginny's ignoring your calls yesterday ein,your number is saved in the phone, but i guess you were calling from hiromi's so she didnt recognize the number, and we have a tendency to ignore unknown numbers lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:10 pm

We do the same thing and that was my cell. Np.. crazy women always delete me from their bfs or husband's numbers thinking it's some woman?!?! Eh.. just kidding to Bubba's wife btw.

I'll be playing tonight.. not sure what.. but will be playing around 9:20 to 9:50 ish.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:38 pm

well I got gliders computer in working order. I feel for her now. As I was testing it I noticed a problem I couldnt figure out until she explained something to me. I had told you when she trying aiming down site her screen turns orange. What I didnt kow until now. Her screen also turns orange when she uses her veil ability. SO she never uses the speed run only the quick hands. SO if you see her planting dyno and you wonder how you can run up to her without her seeing you or turning around to fight you, its because she cant see you coming until she turns her veil ability off.Thats just the poor videocard. She has a ati x550. They said the minumum req for this game was a ati x600 vid card. So until we get her updated, she will have to suffer. My computer is still hosed up . My computer is laggy all the time. Not sure why. When I play facebook games I jerk around all over and Brianna, whos computer is the slowest with the worst video card,noves snooth as silk on facebook games. So if im lagging on facebook games just think what its like on Wolf. There must be something not updated.

edit` oh yeaf about wolf. we will try being on by 10:00 I need to do a Dungeon on Guild wars first. Hayla made me promise.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Ok.. so you also have a daughter named Hayla now too eh? What about an ex-wife named Saiya too?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:46 pm

wise guy ehh?
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Nuk nuk nuk.. :rolleyes:
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!