Well EIn...

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

Re: Well EIn...

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:50 pm

thursday wil last about 24 hours, same as every other thursday :P , i will be getting my munch on at ann's of course :) then i have to get some munch on at the in laws sigh...
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:55 am

Well.. Winter is Nature's way of letting you store up for the long haul.. so there you go. :)
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Zog on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:39 am

Have a happy Thanksgiving guys and eat hardy. I'm sure i'll have put on a couple extra pounds by the time i get back lol. I'm headin down to my bro's tomorrow morning for a long weekend.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:18 am

Happy ThanksGiving to you too Zoggy!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}VICTIM on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:00 am

Or........ W.E.T. is still callling you bums for some action :butthead:

1. Download ET main
2. Get patch 1.02
3. Get patch 2.60
4. join me at BBA(Buffalo Bad Ass) 64 man server, still rocking every night.
5. Hell even Dennis AKA ( ND80 ) plays with us again :boobies:

You want this,you need this and judging by your post above "we" need to want this for old times sake :finga: i think i just confused myself, but none the less. V32 Lets go!
{Ru}VICTIM
{Ru} Attack Dog
{Ru} Attack Dog

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:02 pm

MY daughters A.K.A "glider" and "Dancing queen" will get it downloaded and we will be there next weekend. I dont have them this weekend. Otherwise we'd be there this weekend. I loved Enemy territory. I dont know why I left it. I think it may of been guild wars. None the less. Im not sure any of these other pudd whackers will join us. All they remember is how ET played when it first came out with all the lag and they didnt like it and never gave it another try. My daughter glider and I are really into first person shooters right now and with Wolf 2 almost dead. This will be the perfect Substitute. I completely forgot about it. :)
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Ok.. I'll try it. Only other thing that *might* be decent is Company Bad Ass 2 and MAG... they are still several weeks away.

Good to hear from 'ya Victim. You still wearing the Ru tags when playing on Bad Ass? ;)
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:15 pm

I was thinking about what I didn't like about ET.. the biggest problem I had with ET (even after they fixed the voices, added maps.. blah blah blah).. was the balancing issues with the class leveling up. Yet, I will try to download it Friday or Saturday.

I don't think Slayer will be able to play anyway.. he's got to be freezing his ass off up there by now. Him and Zoggy both! :finga:
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}VICTIM on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:23 am

yeah i hear you on the lvl thing. you start pretty much low cap (just pick your battles early on :p ) ..... lvl cap is 5 on all classes and they do carry over which is a plus. That and being a 64 man server you lvl fairly fast, and the XP saves up to 30K but hell if you go for class you can have all lvl 5 around 10-12 maps.

Most go for adrenaline(medic) or flak jacket(engineer) but no worries ill meat shield you for a round or two. :axe:

If you guys want to have maps before hand, just go to buffalobadass.com and check the rotation for maps. otherwise you'll spend a few in limbo in between rounds getting them from ftp.site

Bring the rest of you fellas, it would be good to see few {Ru} on the boards at the same time again :mrgreen:

Edit:
Forgot to add the address in case you do not want to count on the server browser. / connect 74.53.29.121:27960
{Ru}VICTIM
{Ru} Attack Dog
{Ru} Attack Dog

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 pm

hmmm this could be interesting....
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Depends on who's playing.. I'm sure I'd play like shit and wouldn't be able to use my configs as they are anyway.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}VICTIM on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:33 am

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Depends on who's playing.. I'm sure I'd play like shit and wouldn't be able to use my configs as they are anyway.

Hmmmmm, game is still based on Q3 engine. Most if not all your configs should work ?
{Ru}VICTIM
{Ru} Attack Dog
{Ru} Attack Dog

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:42 am

I guess we'll see.. Slayer.. you playing Saturday or Friday or both? I have to shop on Saturday so I'll probably download the Wolf files on Saturday for play Sat night.

Also.. thanks Victim for inviting us to play. :)
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:58 am

Also.. another question.. Mr. Victim.. you gonna get on Ventrillo with us? :D We're currently using Freeloader at the top of this forum.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Well im going to try getting everything together to start playing tonight, I still have my old wolf configs saved somewhere so I will transfer them to Et folder. The one thing I do remember about ET that is differnt is the rate of fire being slower,That was a tough one to get used to. I eventually was playing a ET Mod that was a lot like the rate of fire from RTCW so I really was doing well there.But I haven't played RTCW in so long im hoping the rate of fire wont even be noticable for me.It will be nice to revive people again.lol. Looking forward to playing tonight and Saturday.

Hey Vic,DO you use any configs or do you play mostly default. If you have a nice config file you want to share with us,That would be cool.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

PreviousNext

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!