Wow.. this sucks

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

Wow.. this sucks

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:19 am

I just cannot imagine that this would have come to pass. Sure.. it could have been like ET.. people didn't like it but at least they did something about it the probably helped fuel the FPS market for COD by releasing a decent free FPS game. Now.. we get left with the broken fanchise that is Wolf... sorta. :(

Forums pretty dead this week...
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Re: Wow.. this sucks

Postby {Ru}Zog on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Did you hear if that tourney took place and if people actually won any cash or was it just wolf products...medals, posters..etc?
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:03 am

Tournament has been going on and you can see the INTEL CHAMPIONSHIP servers running games but they are locked for tournaments etc. I had heard from one of the "supposed" tournament people that prizes were not given out as promised during one of the last things held by Activison or ID or someone.. not sure who but the same bunch running this one. I doubt that's true per se.. but I think you're lucky to play the Wolf game now 2 or 3 times a week.. one night on the weekend if you are lucky.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:24 pm

if all of us play thats 6 players. SO we can play any night we want if we all show up. ANd I guarentee you. if we have 6 peeps on a server it will fill up shortly there after
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Well if Slayer isn't sleeping I guess we can.. So you gonna sleep tonight or gonna be online at 9-9:30 to start playing.. and getting your butt kicked with stacked teams to tough it out with me? :P
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:40 pm

all depends if my pounding headache goes away. ALso it depends on whats going ton tonight. I cant wait till fall time activities are done so I can go back to enjoying my weekends. I think Brianna has to play in the pep band tonight at the football game. Thats going to involve me getting her there and picking her back up. If thats the case I wont be on till 10:30 at the earliest and thats only if Brianna is ok with it. If shes up for doing some family stuff when she gets home it will be more like 11:30 we get on. If she does have to play there tonight. Theres a good chance that Glider and I will be playing from about 7:00-9:30. So you can a couple hours in with us then if you want.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Well, Glider is getting pretty good. I know that her Kill/Death ratio might not be 1.0+ but I can really tell it in how she's trying to move and dodge attacks. Also.. I think she's shooting people in the back. :)
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:11 pm

well she better not get a 1.0 ratio. Otherwise I will accuse her of using a aimbot. My kill ratio is only a .82

But then on the other hand, she did drop me 4 times in a row last night. :cry:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby glider on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:14 pm

well i learned my dodging skills from lordy and then i learned how to shoot people in the back of the head by getting shot by you ein :D
glider
Forum Member - 2nd Class
Forum Member - 2nd Class

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:41 am

lol, i ben working 7 freaking days a week,ugg need the money,but damn lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:16 am

{Ru}Bubba wrote:lol, i ben working 7 freaking days a week,ugg need the money,but damn lol

ugh 7 days a week. I remember those weeks when I used to work in the electronics m,anufacturing field. Its because of that, I never work overtime now unless its mandatiry. Hang in there Bubba. Were keeping WOlfenstein alive.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:52 am

Yeah but the game is on life support... at least now I know why you've not been online. The wife even asked if you would come down for a Halloween party at my house. I'll let her know you'll be working O/T.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:53 am

You say party?Food? Cough cough, i may have o take a sick day the 30th then....if i take a vacation day on a friday i dont have to work the week end lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Mom was asking if you had to work Sunday? If so, then it'll be hard if you do the Halloween party/scare kids bit with us I think. Also.. she was asking if you DID.. you gonna crash here on Halloween night?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!