ok im ready for some wolf npw

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

ok im ready for some wolf npw

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:42 am

where is everybody.im awake and ready to go? i just woke up from my 8:30 pm power nap
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: ok im ready for some wolf npw

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Well, I got to play just long enough on Thursday to hit level 50.. no one played on Friday and I doubt anyone plays again at this rate. Wednesday no one was playing. I wonder what kinda store credit I'd get from the PC version of the game? Probably nothing. They say that the price has been slashed many times in the forums so I guess that means Activision is trying to sell it to any unsuspecting bargain hunters as well.

Even if you had of shown up on Friday Slayer.. no one but me was online.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:23 pm

now why would you tell me that you hit level 50. You know I dont give a care in the world about that. are you trying to get me going on another rant on how lame Fps games are with leveling up and unlocking perks? If not only to try taking us down. :wink:

lol just kidding anyway. Well I will be giving it a go tonoght to see if we can get a game going. If we could get our crew togther that would be 5 peeps. I know that old time saying would happen. "If {Ru} plays it, others will come"
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:59 pm

I dunno about others playing at this point.. Activision I cannot believe would waste money making a patch for the MP part.. they might be nice enough to release the MP for free.. but then that would only open it up for cheaters. Speaking of which.. I have seen the lag hack switch for online players and I also have seen the controller mods for XBox 360 controllers so they can essentially cheat online.. even playing Xbox live. Sad.. very sad.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:37 pm

well im going on at 9:00. Just getting a bite to eat now
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Um yeah.. one minute you were there and the next you were not. We managed to turn this thing around... again after you left however it took about 4 rounds to do it. You know what? We beat their sorry asses too. It got to the point that they were the only 2 decent shooters on their team and they couldn't kill more than 2 people if coming from different sides. The one of 'em quit and it was a free for all as we mowed through them for another 3 or 4 rounds.

Anybody heard of a demo for MW2 yet?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:58 pm

system reqs to high,ill be buying it in about 4 years.

as for turning it around after I left. Now you know who the weak link was. Im not going to play when some guy names Pandora takes on 4 people at one time and kills them all and ends the round 38-2. Thats just stupid. Everyone knows this game is going to die so they figure who cares if they use a aimbot or wallhack.Whats going to happen? There going to be banned from playing a dead game.lol
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:23 pm

The FDR guys (server admins there) would ban them.. I watched 'em ban 3 clan members that were cheating last week. The got banned for 2 reasons.. spawn camping and smarting off to the FDR guys on SparkyTownII
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:55 pm

lol I checked out the rankings page again. What a joke. I finally figured it out. They rank people by how much gold they have. My god, what a sad day for a first person shooter game. I was baffled the other day when glider and I were checking the ranking. I dont know, im like 524 or something and glider was ranked like 180. I knew there was something wrong with that picture and now I see what it is. I guess im pretty slow at figuring stuff out. But its still a nice way to see how your doing with each weapon. Though I dont agree with the numbers. I have like a 2.4kill ratio with the mp43 and Im loaded with headshots, but my accuracy is 12%. I could put a blind fold over my eyes and shoot better than that.lol. SO I dont think the stats are to accurate. Well, cmon Guild wars 2.lol

Bit the game risen is awesome for xbox360. Fun RPG game. It was made by deepsilver to boot. Ein, you should remember what fun game we used to play by them
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:24 pm

The X series isn't made by Deepsilver.. they are just the "producer"/"publisher" or person that funded the release of the game. Egosoft is the one that makes the series but you are correct in that they pick gems out for retail release. :) I will seriously look for this in the game store... without a manual. ;) Unless they cancelled it they are working on a living game like Eve... but I just don't see them being able to pull of the economy system like they keep trying to do in the games. I do love that series.. especially capturing the ships for my own use!

Now.. they have on the left.. PC/XBox/PS3.. then on the right you can pick by: gold, upgrades, mp40, mp43, wins, loses, objectives complete etc. So... while you suck at team play or some metric they're using.. you excell in another. I apparently am ranked 2nd highest at making gold. I have no idea why this is the case. When I actually go out and TRY to play pure medic.. healing and shooting to cover people.. I don't make as much money as when I just play as myself depending on what the situation calls for (i.e. sniping medic, sniping engineer, etc.) and do fairly well. I have noticed that I do get either the objectives award or the battlesense award quite a bit but I have no idea how they calculate the battlesense.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Zog on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 am

Battlesense must be based on the amount of kills you get by backshooting :P
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 am

You know.. that actually could be a high possibility. :finga:

Well.. the only time we could even play the game over the weekend was Saturday. Friday and Sunday nights the North American servers were dead. :( Even then only 20 people at the most were playing. To top it off, even the Wolfenstein forums are dead! When I went there yesterday there were only 2 guests and I was one of them. Pittiful.. just sad indeed.

Also.. I did read that there is no need for a MW2 demo because they have over 2 million pre-orders. At least we'll have people to play against or possibly any of you who can play I guess. I haven't seen official specs. Slayer can you post a link in the MW2 area?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 pm

um me post a link? I watched 2 videos on the game from a link you posted a while back. Other than that I have not even thought about the game unless you talk about it. SO im the wrong person for posting links for info on it, as I have not looked into the game at all.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Well just reading about MW2 most seem to think that if you have a dual core and a video card from the last 3 years it should be able to play the game with acceptable frame rates. The word on the street is that GameStop is expecting this to be the next Crysis as far as pushing system demands but I don't have any proof of either being the case. I come across thread after thread of people baiting morons to answer their "Will this system play MW2?" when they know damn good and well they have a recent high priced rig. Just makes me sick everytime I read one of those stupid posts but get dropped about half way down into the thread by Google.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!