Awesome multiplayer screens!

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

Awesome multiplayer screens!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Re: Awesome multiplayer screens!

Postby {Ru}Zog on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:16 am

Well not much has changed as far as the servers go, only there are quite a few now but only like 2 with people playing on them lol. Have you guys been playing during the week? Whats the server situation been like as far as how many populated servers? I'm guessing its only going to get worse.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Re: Awesome multiplayer screens!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:41 pm

I've checked 2 times this week during 7-10ish.. and only foreign servers had anyone playing. I'm about to check again and don't expect anything different. I think after about a month people are not waiting any longer. :(

I've checked the forums and for the most part what I've read is that people also have given up on that. The $9k tournament was supposedly last night.. so I'm curious if anyone won anything.

Headshot.. I'm also going to buy Modern Warfare 2.. so if I could convince you to buy that on Nov. 22.. we'd have another game to play. I told Bubba I'd pick up his copy of MW2 if he bought something for Kyle's fund raiser.. so we have at least 2 people confirmed to play it. :)

I do not think that MW2 will be a let down by any stretch.. and I'm suspecting they'll release a demo we can all try out.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!