Word of warning..

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

Re: Word of warning..

Postby {Ru}+HEADSHOT+ on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Got to agree with Lordy on the perks thing. Shoot and kill, that's what I want. Shoulda done the original Wolf over again with new graphics, maps, etc.. Maybe even throw in some guard dogs to go after snipers on the beach, German strafing attacks, night vision (for the ever-changing atmospheric conditions), rain, mud, etc.. Man, I coulda designed a good one! 8)
{Ru}+HEADSHOT+
Forum Member - 2nd Class
Forum Member - 2nd Class

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Don't forget climbing trees like in COD5!

Supposedly I am hearing from other Wolf2'ers that Rapid from WFRapidFire.com was right about the patch due for Wolf2. It's just been delayed a bit but Activision reps and the forums are planning to release it any time in the next 2 weeks (then it'll be another two weeks probably on top of that.. *wink*). Also.. a tournament is coming up for the game with mega money. I think someone was about to ask me if I would join but then asked if our clan planned to represent ourselves in the tournament.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 pm

as long as it was in my time frame, i would be down to pawn some noobs for cash
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:41 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote:I can agree with that, for the most part, I want to find a program that lets me see how many times lordy shoots me in the back though... :P

LoL, Oh come on. We all know EIn is king of backshooting. He dont believe in fair fights
:finga:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

{Ru}Zog wrote:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:So ZOo , WHat your trying to say is what makes a first person shooter fun and interesting for you is earning things. How the heck did you ever survive RTCW for so long?

Cuz RTCW was the shit plain and simple. I dont think there will ever be another game that i enjoyed as much as playing that. I didnt say that the only thing that makes a FPS fun is perks...just a small part really. Ventrillo makes any multiplayer game 10 times more enjoyable. If there were no programs like vent or teamspeak i'd probably not be playing too many multiplayer games (not that i play that much to begin with anymore). But being able to talk with your bro's is always a blast and always adds to the overall enjoyment of playing a game.

I agree with you there. Ventrilo does make any game more fun.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Previous

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!