what time people playing tonight

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

Re: what time people playing tonight

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:40 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote:NO, thats not right Lordy.Go to OPTIONS,CONTROLS,WEAPONS and look under veil ability, that is what uses your healing aura,enter and exit veil doesnt give you a slow burn on anything.Hope that helps clear it up for ya.

Ok Bubba, Thanks I got it now. I had the "use veil ability" hotkeyed as well but never used it. So now I get it. Glider will be thrilled to know about this as well. Now I think you mentioned this above but im too lazy to go back and reread everything so im going to help someone increase there post count by one. Heres the final question. When im ready to use my veil ability do I need to first hit my hotkey to "enter the veil" or will my hotkey for "use veil ability" aitomaticly take me into the veil?

On a differnt note. I can play Wolf this Friday at whatever time you want Ein. I had made my decision to go to the girls CC meet this Friday. I turned in my vacation request today and got aproved for it. Then I get home and I see a high prioroty message from one of the Cross Country parents who is in charge of sending out the info about the meet including the times the kids will be running at for the meets and the directions to the meet. Well this message was to inform us that Fridays meet has been moved up to Thursday due to some scheduling conflict with the golf Course. So Not Cc meet on Frida,y but hell, I still may use the 2 hours of vacation I put in for.hehe/.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 pm

I need all the posts i can get lol, no you dont need to enter veil before you use your veil ability, it will do it automatically if it needs it.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Let's see.. tomorrow's Thursday.. looks like I can be online at 9 if that's a good time. I think we're ok atm with sickness at home but if it changes I'll PM 'ya.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Zog on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 am

Ein your welcome to have my sickness...i've been sick ever since i got back from illinois. Hopefully its just allergies, my head feels like a big balloon...more than usual even :lol:
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:04 pm

lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:36 am

well tonight I will pop out my mp43 and see if I can help you by popping the balloon. :twisted:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:38 am

Ok.. so 9PM tonight it is. I'm seeing many people have seasonal allergies right now.. swine flu.. and other odd sicknesses.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Zog on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 pm

You said it Ein. This has been a shitty week all together. I'll be on around 9 or 10 tonight.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Yeah, I should be on by 9.........................................................................................or 10 :lol:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Obviously i never made it on last night, I will be on tonight after ther movies, I wanna see Gamer, but the wife is wanting to see Jenifers Body, ugg lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:27 pm

well go catch a matinee. I cant stay up very late anymore due to old age. SO make it on by 9:00. or or Ill talk like a pirate the rest of the night on vent :roll:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Zog on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:51 pm

{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:well go catch a matinee. I cant stay up very late anymore due to old age. SO make it on by 9:00. or or Ill talk like a pirate the rest of the night on vent :roll:

Aye...we'll give ye the ole black spot an yule be pickin splinters out of yer arse as we drag you across the plank arrrgghh!!
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:57 pm

{Ru}Zog wrote:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:well go catch a matinee. I cant stay up very late anymore due to old age. SO make it on by 9:00. or or Ill talk like a pirate the rest of the night on vent :roll:

Aye...we'll give ye the ole black spot an yule be pickin splinters out of yer arse as we drag you across the plank arrrgghh!!

:lol:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Went early, just got back Gamer wasnt palying so i had to watch jennifers body, it sucks as a horror movie,kinda funny though lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:21 pm

I am on better hurry :P
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

PreviousNext

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!