Finding a friend

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

Finding a friend

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Tired of logging into a server and playing some wolf, only to find out that other clan mates have been playing as well,just on a diffrent server? Tired of not being able to have a favorites list? Tired of not being able to have a buddy list to see if anyone is on playing?Tired of not know who is playing on a server until after you join the game? Want to be able to see someone playing and jump from your desktop straight(almost) into the game with them? Well friends, then this is for YOU!After countles hours (ok maybe 20 minutes) of scouring the internet for a user friendly way to see servers and who is on them I was finally able to come across this.Enjoy.

http://www.bdamage.se/download.php
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: Finding a friend

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Yes yes, i know.. you all love me now, but whats really cool, is it has an auto retry feature that if a server is full it automatically keeps trying it for you till you get in lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:07 am

Sweet.. let us know if it works without crashing the game. If it does, I'll use it next!
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:53 am

yup worked like a charm, at first i thought the auto retry was messed up but it wasn't.i set up to auto connect to a server and just waited on my desktop, bout 3 minutes later my game started up by itself,logged in by itself,then it started over again and i thought it was screwing up, but then it connected straight to the server :),Not real sure if it is showing ALL servers or not yet, gonna load it up now,check how many servers have ppl, then load the game and double check it.Ill post back with my findings.

On a side note, I lost about 6 levels last night somehow,Im hoping it was just the server i was playing on, I havenoticed that on some servers Im rank 1,while on others im rank 18,last night i was rank 13 on the server i played on.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 am

Yup, it shows all the servers that i dont have filtered, I like the fact thast u can filter servers that dont use punkbuster,since in game doesnt have punkbuster on the server list so u dont know if the server is using it or not.

and yes, unfortunatly i lost 5 damn levels, sigh, i get screwed on a regular basis with this game, lost a bunch of my unlocks too :(
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Zog on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Isnt that the 2nd time thats happened Bubba where you lost levels? I havent played since last weekend, hopefully i'm not back to level 1 by the time i fire it back up this weekend lol.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:07 pm

I think Bubba is playing while they are doing something to the online code.. and that's the result. I've yet to lose anything or gain anything in Glider's case. I was rank 29 or 30.. so it wouldn't be nice to lose it but it doens't have any bearing on your game unless you lose your unlocks. That would suck.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Yeah
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:17 pm

well I dont get it and Im not going to waste time trying to figure it out. It says I have to configure 1 active game and WOlfenstein is not on the list so I have no clue what to do and im far to tired to experiment

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:22 pm

wolf showed up fine for me,that and cod4, no idea there lordy.
ein, its not an issue with everyone or even a majority of the ppl, just a few have it happen to them on occasion.it's irritating as hell though :(

You can llook online for ppl losing ranks and money and there are several that its happened to, some ppl try saying its when they r leaving a match too soon and what not, but thats a load of crap. for that to be the case i would have had to played on a single server from rank 13-19 and then left the last match early, which i didnt do lol, plus i have a habit of checking my stats befopre i close the game out and it says im 18 then i get on and BAM 13 again lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:40 am

Are the PunkBuster enabled servers what you are playing on? That's something I wonder about to keep people from cheating possibly this might be a side effect? I dunno but I disconnect when I am tired of playing.. not to get the gold any longer as I have over 200k I think unspent.. cannot spend it (wish I could get it to my SP game instead). Anyway, I was going to warn you guys that the program might steal your online account when Bubba was telling that it auto-logs in for you. That's not a good thing I don't think anyway.. it's one thing to get you on a server but another if it knows your account password. I mean.. it's just like if the program logged into Guild Wars for you then picked a character and dumped you in dist 1 of some city. It just makes me paranoid when a 3rd party software does that type of routine for you without being sure that it doesn't have a dual purpose. It's probably ok.. just I'll wait for a bit... to get on servers I guess. ;)
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 am

yeah i play on pb enabled servers, and no it doesnt actually know your log in info, i have mine set to remember username and password, all the program does is select the default user,so no worries there, if u dont have ur ghame set to remember the user and password, u will have to type it in before u can connect to a server.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:40 pm

I see what BUbba is saying. Im the same way. In game my account is set up to auto log-in vs having to enter the stupid password everytime. So with that being the case all the software is doing is launching the game and taking you to the server you want being your set-up to auto log-in. I dont think the software knows Jack. It just starts the game for you.Reguardless I have no Wolfenstein option so I cant use it anyway.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Well, just program one. ;)
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:56 pm

// Own Ein server program...Slayer style
seta wolfenstein option "1"
seta Server_say Ein is a punk "1"
seta Serversearch_Where da hell is my {Ru}buddies "1"
seta set_{Ru}Lord_Slayer "Hax"
Seta check what team is ein on? If "Ein"="team 1" then Hax="Team 2"
Seta set {Ru}Einhanders ammo "0"
Seta {Ru}Lord_Slayers ammo "4x+ double damage"
Seta kill EIn

You think this will work?

Oh yeah and I just noticed. There not gold, but they will still do.lol. Lets see if you know what im talking about.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Next

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!