I love WOlf, but soon it will get only 50%of my time

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

I love WOlf, but soon it will get only 50%of my time

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:46 am

WHy you ask? CLick the link and find out.

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: I love WOlf, but soon it will get only 50%of my time

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Well, we knew this was going to happen. Yes, GW2 was coming out as well as COD: MW2 but not Wolf. Instead of these sorry slug eating children abusing companies releasing things we want on our time schedule (one great game a year that requires so much time to play to get anything worth having) we get this stuff not in just one year.. but two .. virtually ONE quarter of a single year. Guild Wars 2 and COD:MW2.. then to top it off Wolf.. that all require time to play. Ugh.. so sad. Why us? I look forward to playing GW2.

Hopefully GW2 will be more team oriented to hook up in towns etc. but still let you game alone without being dependent on jerks to get you through some stuff.

From the video.. if they have an airship.. I'll kill for one if it functions just like Final Fantasy. I'll spend money on eBay to get it in the game if that's what it takes. :tonqe: Those asurans look so cute. The Norns look friggin awesome. I just want to take my necro with me.. err.. necros with me. Oh how sweet some of the in game graphics look. If Anet had ONLY done this when the game came out to compete with WOW.. this is how they could have done it. I'm so very glad that they didn't stick with the cartoony graphics of WOW. That's just lame when you think of how sharp some of the artwork they could have done with both games. In fairness.. at the time we didn't even have dule core processors or the triple teraflop type graphics uberness we have today. I want to heat my house with the grahpics cards required to run these games! :D

I wonder if we'd even play together.. humm... I bet Slayer will be a loner again. Ah.. thanks for posting. They still haven't given the fall date yet. I will preorder though.

So.. which race will you play first?
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:57 pm

not sure. But I hope we can all play together. It sounds from the reading from that page thats its going to be alot like wow in that its not going to be a private instance for most of the area. Though they said some quests and dungeons will be that way. I like the fact that The AI if there numers get to high will attack a town and close it down and then large mobs of people have to get together and fight to gain control of the city back. This is going to be huge with a lot of beautiful explorable areas. Im so much looking forward to it.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:14 pm

yup, gonna be interesting trying to find ppl to do stuff with, looks to be geared against solo play, kinda like WoW.So it will be fun to try, game looks good at least.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:25 pm

Oh.. and did you see the $4.99 monthly subscription for premimum content? That's pretty cheap I think while still remaining free for the most part. Yep.. looks nicely big to explore etc.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Zog on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:31 am

Funny i was just talking to Ein about GW2 not too long ago..friday was it? Anyways, its nice to see its going to finally be released soon...anyone seen a date yet? I'm sure you guys are looking forward to it. Whats the premium content that you have to pay for? $5 a month isnt bad, but its bad enough i guess if you're already shelling out the 50-60 bucks for the game itself. I like what you were talking about Lordy with having the cities get attacked so a bunch of people have to group up and take em all down :twisted:
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 pm

hmm didnt see that about the pay to play part,if im gonna pay to play its gonna be WoW, not GW2
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:14 pm

What's wrong with GW requesting a little extra for people that are willing to pay for the extra cool items? It's only $5 per month.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:23 pm

I would guess Bubba that EIn is trying to get me riled up knowing im looking forward to this game and also that Im dead set against paying a monthly fee to play any game. The game is completely free. Ive read plenty on it already and nothing has been mentioned about any fee what so ever. NIce try Ein. :finga:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:26 pm

Just by the fact that you delayed in posting to double check.. that's good enough for me. :lol:

Of course he is correct.. and the mist bullcrap of fighting off a hoard of monsters attacking a town with no team work (as GW can be famous for from our many experiences) looks to be a ton of fun actually. It's still gonna suck balls because I think they'll dumb it down for weak players since most don't work well together. I want a real challenge.. one that 90% of the time causes a town instance to wipe. That's what they need to have here. If you win, it should be something to put on your calendar.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm

it will be fun for sure, interesting how WoW is coming out with a new expansion at the same time lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:10 am

Time? What time is this? They haven't annouced an official release date yet have they? If so when? (Other than this fall or 4th Quarter as that tells nothing other than a guaranteed delay).
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:47 am

No set time of course, i was just refering to them all saying the release is coming, im figuring around christmas, maybe not, bothe arena net and blizzard are notorious for waiting till after christmas for whatever reason
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Not with Guild Wars I don't think.. they have pretty much stuck with the stated schedule I think. The first two games were released on time.. not sure about Nightfall. The EoTN expansion was released on their stated time frame as well if I'm not mistaken. I know nothing of WOW though.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Zog on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Do you know if you guys will be able to carry your characters over the GW2? That would suck if you couldnt...all that time and all those items/weapons.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Next

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!