AMy configs and how they look.

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

AMy configs and how they look.

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:07 pm

I lost a little bit of the sharpness of the pics when I converted it to jpeg<But its close enough.

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: AMy configs and how they look.

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:33 pm

Actually, that looks pretty refined considering the game's graphics are not that great to start with (as in WOW.. LOOK AT THAT EFFECT!). So I wonder if you get any more FPS? I still cannot see my FPS in the corner.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 pm

I dont know. I have my graphics card turned all the way to performace. I Guess I could probably get more FPS if I figure out how to turn the clouds off. There pretty cool looking though, But on game I shouldnt be looking at the clouds. AS for mt screenshot, I will say I dont know why they came out so dark unless its just the map. Everything is usally brighter. So what do you guys use for your site. I love the red dot.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Black dot.. or is it the white dot.. but it's not red.. still just a dot without the pulse cross hairs on the sides.. those are so annoying.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Zog on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:43 pm

I have the white dot, didnt think about changing the color though.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Very nice Zog, and with the tweaker tool you can set to show your fps, i may have figured out why my vid was screwing up sometimes, it may have been because i had the card set to duel view, ill find out in a min and let yall know.Anyone playing any today?And Lordy, in the update notes for patch 1.1 it sais that they slowed down the rate of fire on the mp43 for the soldier, that may be why they kept killing you in 1 on 1 fights,you do a little more damage,but at the cost of a much slower firing weapon,for you that is probably ok, but since i suck at accuracy i need a fast firing weapon lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Humm.. that would explain sometimes how I got my butt kicked when I had the jump on the enemy 1v1 and still died (at least partly). I might not have landed so many hits with the jumping and strafing etc. I don't like registering hit sounds but you hear a headshot and normal body shot sound when in WARMUP.. so I try to listen for that when in a fight/sniping. Love maps where I can snipe as a medic. Oh so sweet. It's just like Beach with me being behind the hill or a stone pillar.. step out for a peek and pow! Last night I found a sweet spot as Allies..err.. Resistance and had about 3 or 4 fans trying to return the favor. :twisted:
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:01 pm

lol kool, i actually played rtcw for a bit today, lot more server than there used to be held my own anyways at the beach
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Zog on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 am

How do you guys like the sniping? I've been having fun learning the engie's role so havent really taken the time to snip or med yet. You can rack up the gold being an engie, i'm sure you can really rake it in being a medic. Which probably explains why Ein's got everything unlocked already lol.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:30 am

It's not really sniping .. a la sniper.. it's just taking the Kar98 with you instead of the MP40. I don't want to get hooked on using the scope but it looks like I might have to stick with it. I use Veil then shoot the green people. I've got about 3 maps that it's fun to dominate!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!