Well EIn...

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

Re: Well EIn...

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:01 pm

I dont know if im going to make it tonight on ET. I got the game installed and patched but I havent did anything with my configs yet. I got sidetracked watching a movie. SO I may start working on that now but im sure it could take awhile
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:53 pm

wow,ET has come a long way since I last played. All these new maps. Ein im sitting on the server just for downloading maps and there playing a capture the flag round in a castle. Kick ass.When a person gets a bunch of kills it makes a announcement like on Unreal Tourney.Hehe..I wont be playing tonight until I get everything tweaked in but hopefully I will get the maps downloaded. Its going to take a while to learn all the maps but I think its going to be fun as hell once we do.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}VICTIM on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:01 am

:axe: ok you bums, where the hell you guys at :butthead:
{Ru}VICTIM
{Ru} Attack Dog
{Ru} Attack Dog

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:26 pm

It's kinda funny Victim.. I was thinking about you just 2 days ago. I thought, "Well, I bet Vic thinks we're just a bunch of lying bastards." Today I was soooo close to breaking down and buying either MAG or Mass Effect 2. I've been playing everything from Turbografx to TurboDuo as well as just about every Sega system you can think of... even PS or Xbox 360. I don't know.. I never downloaded anything.. :( or wait.. I might have but Slayer was supposed to hold my hand over ventrillo to install it. Then when MW2 fell apart.. within a month everyone started playing either WOW or something else I guess like me just random stuff that's been on the shelf for a while. Speaking of which.. I know we've often talked about old games.. old systems.. etc.

TELL ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT VIC! I wanna know all the systems and as many games you wanna type. The rare stuff is always the interesting reading of course. I know you'd picked up all of the Shiukoden (sp) series. I don't have all of them and the 2nd one costs about $100+.

Do you have MAG or any Xbox FPS? Did you ever get MW2 for PC anyway? Did you ever get Bad Company 2 for PC?

I'm so close to just breaking down and getting MAG.. I found a keyboard/mouse converter for the PS3 and that would help the transition. Anyway.. just curious with many questions.

How have you been by the way? How's the business and how was this last Christmas for 'ya? We're still here but at this point, not many of us Ru guys around. :rolleyes:
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm

we are a dying breed to be sure,even more so since we hardly ever play together these days lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Yep.. I suspect Slayer and his kids are on another guild/clan website. He doesn't login here anymore.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:01 pm

sorry vic,me and the girls got world of warcraft and now theres no time for any other game
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Previous

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!