heres is a pic

Our somewhat limited replacement for Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Q&A and links to how-to's can be posted here. Screenshots welcomed!

Re: heres is a pic

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:46 pm

well bubba you must of had tinkerbell sprinke faery dust over your head so you could fly to the expansions. either that or you have been level 80 for so long you memory has just fades. or maybe im completely confused on what the xpansion area is.im assuming its "outland" the wow me in the kids play, you have to ne level 58 to go to the expansion. i dont care who makes what portal, when you try to use the portal is says you cant use it until level 58,

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:23 pm

yeah your old timers is acting up again lordy :P The "Portal to the Blasted Lands" that i am assuming that your speaking of is a recent thing, only been around a little while.You can get a mage to port you to any of the major cities, including shattrah ( outlands btw) or dal (northrend) even if your only level 1, there arent any level requirements for the places i promise :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 pm

on a side note, if you do get a port to dalaran, i would reccomend setting your hearth stone there :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:22 pm

I had a portal to there,and guess what it didnt let me use it , Blasted land entrance is no way a new thing you noob. me and the kids used that portal years ago when. im not saying your lying. im just saying wow is set up so people dont go to where there not suppose to be. theres no power leveling in wow ,if your a level 5 in a level 50 area. you can be in the leetest of groups,but you will only get the amount of exp as if you killed a level 6 baddie.also quests arent given to you until you reach the appropiate level to get them. with all these conditions that wow puts out there to stop you from power leveling with friends, why would thet let you teleport to an expansion leet area where u cant do anything. it dont add up. and i can tell you ive spent many hours in the major cities and have never seen anyone asking for a portal to shatrah or any portals to ther outland for that matter.you young southern punks think you know it all. remember i was a level 80 in wow be4 your paladin was even out of diapers.lol
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 pm

well ok then, i guess a picture is worth a thousand words, my mage is 29 now i think, but ive been in dal since lvl 3 sooo.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:27 am

Ok.. I'm kinda confused.. I don't think that either of you are lying about what your are saying.. but it would seem that there are ways to get around. Also, Bubba didn't you mention to me that you could in fact power level if you had the DeathKnight expansion or something like that. When I say "power level" I don't mean that you'll go from lvl 2 to 79 in one day.. but over the course of 2 weeks.. maybe a month I got the impression that is what you could do with the right expansion rather than tough it out for months to get to a decent level to do the harder more organized raids.

I just cannot commit the time but still, it's very cool to read what you guys are talking about. Everything from the mini pet version in WOW to some of the road blocks put in place to force level progression at a normal pace per se, it's interesting to consider. Even with all the thousands of thousands of players in WOW, their economy seems a bit more stable than GW for sure. I thought they had a chinese gold farming problem in WOW with the gold sellers.. but I guess that's not the case?

Slayer.. don't bum out on the (it's a vicious cycle that I start with a tin pot for a helmet.. go kill a german and get a tin bucket.. then go blow up a tank to get another better helmet piece.. cycle) it's no problem.. like I said, I'm still curious about what you like the best for your current armor. Honestly, I do have an interest in what all of you are getting out of WOW and stuff like that. I'm sure there are 17.5 billion pieces of armor.. but what do you like the best for now? You can dye your armor right? You can make your own armor (besides the epic pieces you get from bosses) etc. right?
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:14 pm

if you had the time to put into it, you can level from 1-80 in about 2 weeks.And NO there isnt really any kind of "Power Leveling" that you can do per se, BUT you can get a high lvl person to run you through dungeons that are actually a little too high for you to be in.For example say x dungeon is "made" for lvl 30 charectors,the minimum level that you have to be to get into said dungeon would be about 23,now obviously a group of 5 ppl arent going to be able to complete that dungeon,because there too low to kill everything,BUT if a high level guy goes in with just one person and kills everything for them, the lvl 23 guy WILL get alot of xp,NOT as much as they would get if they killed them solo or in a group of 5 but they will still get some, that is about the only power leveling that there is.
And yes lordy blasted lands has been around for awhile, but the portals in the major city's that take you there havent been.,used to be you had to make your own way down to the dark portal to get to outland.Only thing i can think of if you try to go through a portal that another player makes for you and cant get into it it would have to be because your not in there group.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:58 pm

If you are not playing with Lordy's group Bubba.. who have you been playing with in WOW? I'm sure you didn't do all of that on your own. Are you still playing or are you playing something different?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:46 pm

There isnt really much else i can play.And yeah i did pretty much everything on my own,joined a couple fo driffrent guilds but so far none that really keep me interested.At some point i may end up joining a raiding guild to get some of the really uber gear that only drops in 25 man content, but for now im happy with what i have.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 pm

well is Dal part of the 2nd expansion i? i only have the first. and yes, i was in the guys party when i tried to use the portal.im not that noobish. i guess this whole topic is stupid anyways. bubba got no benifit by going there at level 3 so nobody needs to go there until its there time.it is to bad you didnt get the game ein.every weekend we do dungeons.just 4 of us and we do it with no true healer. so we do dungeons where there a couple levels unbder us.
glider and i got ahead of brianna so we each started new characters. i g ot this uber add-on that normally you have to buy but you know how that goes. but its a leveling guide that gives you a popup interface window that tells you what quests to tale ,where to go and everything in between. there are a lot of junk quests in wow. this program lists the quests you want in order to level up the fastest.kayla did 12 levels in 2 hours with her new mage.it will slow down for her but shes questing efficiently now
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 pm

I agree completly i never said there was any real benefit to getting to dal at that level, except that there are portals to all the major cities there lol.and yes its the wrath of the lich king expansion, but you can get to shatrath the same way.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 am

Humm.. I should just take a photo of what I have been stocking up on in my computer room. I just got an adapter to use mouse/keyboard to play MAG on the PS3 with 256 players at once. You will not believe it but Kyle and I played GW the other day.

Anyway.. keep posting what you have been doing. It might wear me down.. healer eh? I could do healing per se.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Take pics of what you have been stocking up on in your room? If you want i have pics from christmas i could post of your stockpile :p
Yeah healers and tanks are always in high demand.I have a nicely geared tank, but i refuse to heal lol, i even have him dual specced, but for the momnent im using him to tank and dps, but im actually thinking of using him to heal as well.
And if Lordy and the girls arent burnt out by the time they hit 80 then i will transfer him or one of my other ones to the realm that lordy is on, I really miss the playing together aspect.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:34 pm

yeah i miss the playing together too but i still havr a blast with the kids. i should of asked you what realm you were on and joined that one, but if i remember right i think i had attitude thar week because ein said you were playing wow for awhile and you never said boo about it to any of us.lol. so i basicly said screw him, you know how i can get.lol. now i wish i wouldnt of done that but its all good, kayla and i made are making a fortune on our server. it was a new server when we joinedand now its highly populated. so the mats on our server are in high demand and everything is overpriced for the most part buts its been stableing off a bit lately. you can really see how supply and demand work. for a few days i was selling thorium ore for 50 gold a stack and then people started farming it and the price shot down to 20g a stack. i do love the auction house. no more standing in town spamming what you want to sell. i just love questing when a buch of pop ups come saying a buyer has been found for your ...
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 pm

What really really gets me about the ah lorddy, is just how LAZY some ppl really are in game,for example, during the lunar festival, there is an achievment where you shoot of 25 red rocket clusters in 25 seconds.Now in iron forge, you can go about 40 yards from the auction house and buy the said red rocket clusters for 1 silver a piece,for the last couple of days i have been walking that 40 yards,buying about 120 red rocket clusters, walking back the 40 yards to the auction house, and selling them for 2 gold a piece,so every single one i sell nets me 1 gold 99 silver profit, the sad part is that ppl buy them about as soon as i get the posted lmao. :P I love lazy ppl :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Warfare 2 & Call of Duty 4