heres is a pic

Our somewhat limited replacement for Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Q&A and links to how-to's can be posted here. Screenshots welcomed!

Re: heres is a pic

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:40 pm

i have about 2000 gold put away right now. ill be happy when i can get to the outland and get my mining on the move again
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:13 am

its actually one of the easier ones to get,all you have to do is group with 100 diffrent ppl in random dungeons,may be heroic only though, if so you'll have to wait till your 80.
2k gold huh? wow,there was only 1 time i actually had that much at once, and i spent it on a tanking armor piece lol.One word of advice,If you want to rake in the gold,sell sell sell sell sell at the auction house.If you dont want to take the time to actually search and see what the prices are going for for what you have to sell, there is a very nice little addon called auctioneer that makes it very simple.Thats how i made my 2.3k to buy my armor piece.It only took me about 3 days to get that amount, of course those 3 days were spent doing JUST the auction house stuff which gets pretty boring lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:10 pm

yeah i use the auction house all the time.thats how i made my small fortune. my money is for epic mount and future potion i will need before raids. you know i wont be spending any money on armor. i dont roll that way. you know from guild wars i have to do the earn the armor and weapons off the bosses vs buying it.lol
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Have to admit the pug is nice. :)

Now.. about the feather story.. did you do that Bubba or was that someone else?
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Zog on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:04 am

[quote="{Ru}Bubba"]Image

Does he come with a pooperscooper :D Do these pets do any damage in game?
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:22 am

if your a hunter, you get a pet that levels with you and does damage but there not cute little pugs. otherwise the pets are just like they were in GW.just for show
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Well it's fun to collect 'em anyway. Only motivation to play GW really for me.. but it would be the same if I played WOW.. to collect. Surely there is an active trading market in WOW.

When is the next expansion pack coming out for WOW?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:50 pm

late spring or late fall
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:16 am

Does it look like it will add just more areas and equipment or does it look to really be a ground breaking add-on to the WoW game? I keep hearing rumors of WOW2.. but dunno if that's true anytime soon. Always looking for the best Necromancy type games.. when you can raise an army.. that's good. :twisted:
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:52 pm

actually death knights have a spell called army of the dead that raises bout 40 undeaed to fight for you, but they dont last long
and as for the new expansion, its going to completly change the entire enviroment, kinda like a huge earthquake hits the world, but thats gonna be the biggest changes, a few new areas, and they only increasing the level cap by 5 this time instead of the usual 10.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:34 am

wow 2-3 wont be coming out for a couple more years. When they released wow they said the shelp life of the game will be 10 years.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:39 am

also you cant buy the expansion and start playing there. I just finally got to a high enough level to go to the first expansion area. Botton line is you have to play the regular wow and level up before you can venture to the expansions
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:32 am

Humm... Bubba didn't you say that you only need a few levels to get off the similar Noob island bit to quickly level up at other areas in the expansion, or did I misunderstand what you meant?

Slayer do you have all of the expansions or just the first one? What do you look forward to doing the most in the expansion areas?

Oh yeah.. by now you've gotten something nice I the game I'm sure.. so what is your current favorite piece of equipment? Anyone chime in?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 am

theres no noob island really like in gw. I think maybe a couple races start on a little island just off the 2 main continents.but me and the kids all started on the main comtinents. there are small little camps they start you in with level 2 guys to kill but you dont spend more than 2 hours there before you venture out, you cant get to the first expansion area to level 58.and yes i only have the firstt expansion right now,and theres nothing im excited per say to do it the expansion.its all the same.you quest,you do dungeons and raids, you get better gear and spells/skills.thats yous classic rpg game. nothing special changes in the expansions.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:05 pm

yeah you can go to the expansions anytime you want, there isnt a level requirement to go there,you just cant really do anything when you get there lol, cant kill much when they are that many levels over you, only advantage is that in dal you can take portals to all the other major cities
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Warfare 2 & Call of Duty 4