heres is a pic

Our somewhat limited replacement for Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Q&A and links to how-to's can be posted here. Screenshots welcomed!

heres is a pic

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:49 am

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: heres is a pic

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm

very nice lordy,now obviously ill not be able to catch that up to your level,however i can create a lvl 55 so when yall get to that point ill be happy to play with yall again :) ill post a pic of my paladin if ya wanna see, im getting him pretty geared up at the moment,i can tank any of the 5 man content and off tank just abour anything else,of course he is on a diffrent realm,so i couldnt use him to play with yall, but i can have a 55 death knight on your realm.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:45 pm

took forever to get the lightening in the pic lol

{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm

nice pic bubba. i love the sword. i love the addon recount. my dps is way up there.im usally 1 or 2 on overall dps and total damage done. recount gives me my stats fix
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm

lol yeah i use recount all the time myself,just to antagonizethe dps :P
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 am

Looking pretty cool.. what about the girls? Are they not Druids? ANy pics? :D
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:35 am

not the dmg or dps your used to seeing Bubba. But for my level, im pretty satisfied.

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:08 am

Well.. which is better.. 8 skills or 40+?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 am

lol interesting that you say that, now granted we have a large selection of spells/skills,but honestly i only use 4 or 5 the entire time i play :) ask just about anyone else and they'll tell you the same im sure, and Lordy i have seen decent geared lvl 80's do less dps than that :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Well I think the good thing about having many skills is that you don't have to play the cookie cutter builds. I like to do it my way.. even if that means using a skill that people don't like or normally use. I used Spiteful Spirit before there was a build for it and everyone wanted the necro to be a stupid mana battery for them. Also.. I still can use a Power Well effectively keeping energy up for the entire party rather than just a few players/nukers. WOW would be a change a pace for sure and since there are 2 million players that means surely you can find people to play with.. unlike some of the virtually dead outposts in GW these days. I don't like being forced to play with people if I want to solo hard areas by myself.

1.) So.. here is the ultimate question.. can you get mini pets in WOW? Seems to me like I was told by someone in GW at one point you could get them or maybe that was Birthday presents... don't remember now.

2.) Second question, what's your favorite item or thing you've gotten in WOW to this point?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Dancing_Queen on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:53 pm

I know it took awhile to get a pic..but lo and behold! My druid which is now level 49! :D And to answer Ein, you can get mini pets..kind of. You can buy pets and you get a skill that takes them out. Not exactly like Guild Wars, but still pretty awesome. So here is I in my fairly lame, but good armor hat.

and my Moonkin form...

{Ru}Dancing_Queen
Greenie - a.k.a. new guy

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:57 pm

moonkin arent a joke when it comes to dps,though i think they are ugly as all get out lol. The tree form looks like something from a bad grimms fairy tales too but the healing is unreal,also, and im sure you have found this out by now, but druids are in high demand,no matter if they are tanking or healing or dpsing, they have what is called a "batltle rez" that lets you rez one person who has died while your still in combat.

Mini pets.... dont even get me started on mini pets... i will post a pic of one of my favs though.ill have to log in and find him, and you dont just buy mini pets,though you can.You can get them as some achievment rewards or from fishing (i got a mini pet crab like that), or from some boss drops.
My favorite item? it would have to be my Blue Dragon mount,problem with that is it takes epic flying to use and that cost 5000 gold to buy lol, so for now it will just sit in my bank :P ok ill log in and take a couple of pics of some pets,and there are i believe about 150 atm here is a link if you want to look at some of them
http://warcraftpets.com/wow.pets/index.asp
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:02 pm

i ran across this a min ago thought it was pretty cool lol, you always see ppl begging for gold in the game this was interesting, not sure if it was true but still intertesting.

hey can u spare 5 silver?”

You’ve heard it, we’ve heard it. Beggars, beggars, everywhere.

We have a standard response:

“And lo! Young traveler, I shall give thee much more than 5 silver. I shall impart unto thee the knowledge of Work and Reward. Bring unto me the quantity of 99 Light Feathers and I shall, in turn, deposit in your soiled and cracked hands the massive sum of 40 gold!”

“you serious?”

“VERILY! 99 Light Feathers shall earn you 40 gold, all hard-earned!”

“where can i find light feathers?”

“Westfall, foshizzle! Out of Stormwind, hang a right, across a couple of bridges, then slaughter all the birds you can find until you have a pile of 99 Light Feathers. Call me back, and I shall Reward thee!”

“no sh!t?”

“NONE! I promise. Check out my blog; I’m totally legit.”

And of course we never hear from the beggers again.

Until today.

“hey, i have your 99 feathers, can we meet in stormwind?”

“VERILY!”

We met in front of the bank. From a level 9 rogue he had grown to a mighty level 18! We traded, he was pleased. One little rogue with more gold than he’d ever seen, glistening in his bags.

How totally awesome is that?!
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:15 pm

{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Dancing_Queen on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:34 pm

The pug! They are by far the best mini pet I've seen in the game. I'm gonna own one someday :D
{Ru}Dancing_Queen
Greenie - a.k.a. new guy

Next

Return to Modern Warfare 2 & Call of Duty 4