heres is a pic

Our somewhat limited replacement for Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Q&A and links to how-to's can be posted here. Screenshots welcomed!

Re: heres is a pic

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Wow.. or that they have so much money they don't care either way. So, how bad are the gold spammers/account spammers in WOW?

I guess the ninja thief problem has been solved where a party goes out to kill a target to complete a quest with one guy grabbing the item and running off without sharing loot or the quest items? I remember seeing videos of that around the time that Leeeeeerrroy Jenkins was hot stuff. Which by the way, have you seen PAL Leeroy Jenkins character in the game? He sold it for a few thousand a few years back is what I'd read.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 pm

You still have some asshats, but they get dealt with accordingly. DUngeons are set up for "need before greed" That means if a green ,blue or purple item are on a body, a pop up comes up asking you if you want to "greed" it or "need" it. "Greed" means you will take the item but dont have a need for the item or you already have a better item. If everyone chooses greed. Theres a dice roll and one person will win it. If 4 of the people choose greed and one person chooses "Need" The person who chose "need" will get that item automaticly without a dice roll. If 2 people chose need, then there would be a dice roll off between the 2 people that chose need. But there are asshats in game that will choose "need" for everything that pops up. Its like whats a mage going to "need" platemail for when all he can wear is cloth. SO people like that can win the item even though they dont need it and someone else does. Unfortunately, you cant get the item from them, But they will be kicked from the party unless they trade it too whoever needed it.

I should add that the items people need or greed are soulbound, meaning that they cant be sold at the auction house. They need to be used by you or sold to a merchant for there basic "Low"value. ANd this makes it so people dont try and "Need" everything"
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Dancing_Queen on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:59 pm

umm fairly random..but here be my new form! :D

{Ru}Dancing_Queen
Greenie - a.k.a. new guy

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:46 pm

I love the druid flight form, i hate the water form though, looks like a mutant seal :P
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

glider and I ready for some questing

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:36 pm

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Dancing_Queen on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:23 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote:I love the druid flight form, i hate the water form though, looks like a mutant seal :P

lol. Yeah, I've noticed that. It never fails to creep me out. :D
{Ru}Dancing_Queen
Greenie - a.k.a. new guy

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:21 pm

Those lions are really sweet.. and thank you for explaining the dice roll. I've never read or heard it mentioned before. :) I'm a little wiser as a result.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Previous

Return to Modern Warfare 2 & Call of Duty 4