Multiplayer

Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Screenshots.. the mother of all great FPS with the best MP maps has returned!

Re: Multiplayer

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:14 pm

What i like about the tweaker tool ein, is it lets you enable the console, and keep your gun from showing(useful if you've ever seen how much room the panzer takes up on your screen lol), also u can keep from showing all the grass and debris like in cod4.And i may need a little of that 40k there punk lol, i think i have like 6k atm.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:17 pm

WOOHOO!! for those of you who have seen that little option that says stats and clicked on it only to be dissipointed that nothing shows up, well IT WORKS NOW woohoo lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 pm

tried taking a ss of it to show ya'll but apparently you cant capture screen shots yet, looks like im gonna have to go back to using gadwin lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Zog on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 pm

I was wondering about screenies, i think i still have gadwin too. Stupid question....you cant give another player gold can you?
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:33 pm

No but i really really really wish you could, some bad news for use lowbie palyers......
when the did whatever it was that finally allows you to asee your stats they somehow managed to take away ALL of the stuff i had already bought, no more flak jacxket or scope or anything,and i dont have enough money to buy all the stuff back aagian UGG, well i gotta go earn me some more money lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:56 pm

You'd better be kidding about that.. if I've lost my money or unlocks.. or especially my rank.. not gonna be happy.

I had dumped most of my money already.. grrr
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:20 pm

sorry not kidding and yes i lost 3 ranks as well, it still says im an 8 in the stas page but in game im a 5
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Zog on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:01 pm

So everyone dropped 3 ranks just because of them setting up stats? Am i reading that right? And you lost ALL your perks? Are they just trying to piss people off or what.
{Ru}Zog
Forum Second Lieutenant
Forum Second Lieutenant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Oh me.. can you at least see your stats as compared to OTHER people? I know they give you a 'private' code but that doesn't show you stacked up against other people.

Well.. just a few ranks.. not so bad. I still have about $800 or so on my account. I can get the flak jacket in no time flat... but I think I'll take the suppressor first.. or maybe the med packs.. dang.. what to get now.. ??? :finga:
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Previous

Return to Wolfenstein 2 - Mother of all FPS!