big update

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

big update

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:57 pm

a lot of fixes and a bunch of cool added features. the thing I think is cools is what they did to Daily's. You now get karma and your coin, you get a think called a laural.it doesnt go in your bag, but its listed how many you have right next to where you see your karma. laurens can be exchanged for a lot of new things. like assended armor, obby shards and ein would even like the feature of the new mini pets. from there small icon. the new minis look fabulous. Oh yeah and dailies arent the same old boromg thing.it changes every day and theres not tiers to get to. it tells you exactly what you need. today,)I did the before 6 and after 6 daily. I needed to dodge 10 attacks,revive 10 people.craft 10 items. do a teamwork get 10 kills using a pre attack and a ending attack with an ally friend.anyway, read up on it,its pretty exciting. Magumma is going well. im in a guild called {Mad}.There good people and are always looking to do differnt thinghs, plus they use vent.anyway, tootaloo

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/new- ... ts-system/
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: big update

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 am

I skimmed over some of the update notes, sounds interesting. Got my plate pretty full atm dealing with more court stuff over my stepson
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Slayer you are speaking my language.. I just wished that *all* mini pets were not account bound so that you can buy/sell them as a commodity. Still, if they keep adding them that means there are more to collect.

I read over the updates from yesterday's email and it did sound like Anet is trying to keep everyone interested and motivated to play. I'm really curious what, if anything, they do with Cantha and Ritualists. Also, the 2 maps that are supposed to be .. devastated.. humm. Those damn Centars should never have kept trying to build that bridge in that one map. I knew it'd cause trouble....

So, what are you doing as a member of the {Mad} guild? How many members and where are most of them (US)?
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:49 pm

im not doing a lot for the guild so to speak.im more reaping the benefits of being in a guild. like they always have a 48 hour banner for gathering and magic find stuff. Ive ran into some guildies while clearing an area and teamed up with them to clear it. Theres someone in the guild that knows when every dragon is up so I never miss a world event.um, ive done some god shrine events with members of the guild and some fractals too.They have a a 8 tier promotion scale, with new members being "bullet magnets". i Should get my first promotion this week. ive been spending 15-30 minutes porting people on Jumping puzzle not only helping the guild but the server as well in wvwvw. They like that. um to answer your other question, theres about 480 members and seems to be at least 80-90 on at any given time

and bubba, im sorry to hear about your stepson situation. that has to be frustrating.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:29 am

im gonna try to get on some today and tonight to play a little before i forget how lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:04 am

Kyle and I worked to finish up his derby car on the 1st and he raced on the 2nd (sooo.. tooo damn early in the morning).. anyway, he got 2nd place in Bears. Unfortunately something wasn't quite right with his wheels and the kid he beat for 2nd (who got 3rd) ended up getting 2nd overall. Kyle was happy though so I couldn't complain but I'll rework the car before the district races next weekend.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub