1/11/13

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Re: 1/11/13

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 pm

The only difference is I'm not bothering to explain why, but it wouldn't matter anyway as you would not believe me or that the outcome would be different. Anyway, plan to be online tonight for fractals or jumpers... Just not sure when kids will be asleep. Targeting 10ish.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:45 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote:you better have that shit done by saturday night punk! We coulda usedya! OH And all of my settings were still in my eagle eye so no excuses lol

if you remember right, i reformatted my eagle eye because all of the problems i was having with it. havnt touched it since
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:47 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote: but it wouldn't matter anyway as you would not believe me or that the outcome would be different. .

your probably right.

well, if your playing, that means bubba wont be on. you guys are like clock work.getting 2 of you on together would mean hell has frosen over or the vikings won a superbowl.id be up for fractals. as for jumping challenges, i only have like 10 left, ive been doing them the past few weekends while you were on administrative leave
Last edited by {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Humm.. now why is that? Are we the same person?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Humm.. now why is that? Are we the same person?

hmm i think you posted while i was editing.now i am confused

now i get it. yes i think you guys are the same person
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:47 am

So.. you up and quit? Wow.. now I see I've wasted my effort to sit and wait to play. You said that WE would do fractals.. not that you would quit if Bubba didn't answer your messages.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:20 am

Bubba answered my message, ans he chose not to join us. and after having talked to you and hearing your childish ways or as you call it, your pettiness, to not playing because Bubba is doing way better in the game that you and you cant stomach being 2nd best. I dont care how it was as kids for you. If it was competitiveness or not. your a grown adult now. Instead of taking bubbas luck and thinkgs hes got as gloating. Why cant you just be happy for him. Your an adult, You just cant act like one.
Bubba is not off the hook either. ANd Bubba, yes I know you were excited about playing Bf3 again. You played it all night Friday night and you may of wanted to play it again last night. The fact that the punk came online for once to do some Fractals, you just hould of took adv of all of us being online and came and played with us. How oftem do you think ein is going to be online. Not very often. You have numerous weekends you can play bf3 when Ein doesnt show up. SO that was a bad choice on your end. Poor Kayla just loves it when all of us play together and that hasnt happened mainly because of Eins childish behavior and you not taking adv. of the rare opportunity we could of all played.
Its time for a change. Im not gonna leave this forum and never talk to any of you again. Im just going to get Glider and I involved in a friendly guild thats number 1 rule is "No drama". A friendly environment where people want to play Gw2 and ackomplish all the differnt things gw2 has to offer.
After looking aty all the guilds taking members and reading about them there was 2 I really liked. 1 was called [TOG] "the older gamers", They have over 1000 members playing on yaks bend, there voice comm was something I never heard of before but I have to pass on that one as the required min age is 25. So were going to be joining [HATE] Guardians of the creed. there min age req. is 16 and they use ventrilo. Anyway this will suit what Glider and I are looking for a lot better. If I see you guys online and were not doing anythiing special at that time, we can hook up and do whatever.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:30 pm

i wasnt ignoring your first messages slayer. my game was left on whie i went to pick up brandon and when we got back we started playing again, i never checked my messages so i didnt even know you had been sending any at all until you sent the one while i was playing and thats the first one i actually read and responded to, but at that point me and brandon had already been playing and i wasnt going to just abandon playing bf3 with him and play a game with yall that he cant play, that wouldnt have been fair to him, even though i promise i really did want to play guildwar with yall :( especially since i got my new gaming mouse in and need to get it all tweaked up. I cant say i really blame you for joining another guild, more people= more opportunities to do group content together so no hard feelings there,pretty much what we did in guild wars 1 anyways
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Well, that was bullshit on your part.. the least you could have done was say something rather that just up and quit. You posted you wanted to do fractals.. so I showed up and yet, without a word you just quit. It's kinda funny because I knew within 5 minutes you'd left. You have your fair share of drama as well; however, I do understand. Be sure to post here what you both do/have done in the other guild.. I'm sure you both will be a valuable members. 8)

LaZy was an interesting experience but not one I will repeat but I'm sure other large guilds are not like that.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 am

LaZy was run by an egotistical dictactor lol i can say that from first hand experiance as an officer in the guild :) and ein i have to ask if you will be up to playing some bf3 with at least me and brandon sometime?
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm not going to say no.. but I'm not going to say yes either. I'll call you to talk about it. It's too bad you cannot just log into a server to watch other people play. I take it you both will be playing quite a bit? I thought Brandon didn't like BF3 but COD3 instead?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:34 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote:i wasnt ignoring your first messages slayer. my game was left on whie i went to pick up brandon and when we got back we started playing again, i never checked my messages so i didnt even know you had been sending any at all until you sent the one while i was playing and thats the first one i actually read and responded to, but at that point me and brandon had already been playing and i wasnt going to just abandon playing bf3 with him and play a game with yall that he cant play, that wouldnt have been fair to him, even though i promise i really did want to play guildwar with yall :( especially since i got my new gaming mouse in and need to get it all tweaked up. I cant say i really blame you for joining another guild, more people= more opportunities to do group content together so no hard feelings there,pretty much what we did in guild wars 1 anyways

I understand where your coming from. it would of been unfair to leave Brandon high and dry and come play with. Most of my frustration comes because of Glider. She loves it when all 4 of us play together. When I first told her we will try and get some fractals in this weekend , her reply was,"Yeah right, Ein wont show up" When I told her Ein was going to play tonight, I saw a smile pop on her face as she was excited that the 4 of us were going to get to play again.but as i posted in the forums after ein said he was going to play, if ein can play ,bubba wont be able too. i never really thought that would be the case though.
yes a new guild will be good for me. im a diehard player that wants to complete every aspect this game has to offer nd i need to be surrounded by people that want to do the same. bubba i know you love the game too, so anytime your online we can hook up. ill hang around in our guild for a little bit yet to the application process is done. maybe spend a few points on a banner or something. if you and punk can ever come up with a weekend date when we can all do fractals,glider and i will be there. :)
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 pm

[size=150][/size]Well i feel bad for letting her down. And ill be happy to hook up anytime we are online, and you can be in more than one guild at a time,just can only represent o
ne at a time so you can't hide from me :-)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:04 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:I'm not going to say no.. but I'm not going to say yes either. I'll call you to talk about it. It's too bad you cannot just log into a server to watch other people play. I take it you both will be playing quite a bit? I thought Brandon didn't like BF3 but COD3 instead?

The phone call that never came lol and yea we play quite a bit and Brandon has always liked battlefield better than cod
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:03 am

You are correct.. but a phone works in both directions. Neither you nor Slayer call me but that is moot.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub