ugh bad news

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

ugh bad news

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:28 pm

well at least for gaming tonight. It wont be until 12:30 at the earliest I can be on if I make it at all. My Daughters boyfriend's family invited all of us up to there house to bring in the new Year. This is the 1st time ive been invited up to there house so I better not decline the invitation.sorry
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: ugh bad news

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:39 pm

so yet another night i get off work that no one will even be on to play... sigh. Ein still hasnt even posted in the forums or anything
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:04 am

ein is PMSing I think. :butthead:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:56 am

well i see u can get on the forums just not hegame punk lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:45 am

yeah was way to beat to do any gaming after getting home. i wouldnt of been on til 1 am, at the earliest anyway.and i was still a bit prrvrd about the restting of the monthlys 6 hours before the new year
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:55 pm

No, I don't have any motivation to play the game as I've been sick for 3 days. PM'sing? Again, no. I told Jerry that I was jealous of the fact that not only did he get the mini pets.. and we tried for 4 days to get just one.. just one.. mysterious gift between us.. so either he's lying about that (which I don't think this is the case) or A-net changed it so that it's way more rare.. like ultra rare. So.. the last night we played Jerry all you talked about was the money.. nothing else. You kept throwing in my face and you were suddenly the expert on everything about GW2. Giving all sorts of advice.. blah blah blah. So.. when I was mindlessly trying to level up just to 30.. and you asked me what I was doing as you were farming in the wastelands.. I told you I was farming for chicken wings.. which might as well of been dirt. It's just as worthless and it hit me that my time isn't worthless. For all the time I'd spent playing GW2 I could have done something else and made more traction. Aside from being sick, I've been doing other things.

Slayer, I'm disappointed that you missed out on your achievement. I'm very happy for your Jerry that you did get a vast amount of money in the game. Being sick over the last few days, I have considered what that amount really means. Your goals are now different from mine in that you no longer are bound by the limits of money in the game. You will want to do things that advance your character/account that will not necessarily be in line with what I will have the time to do. I'm still available for jumping puzzles but that's the only motivation I have to play at the moment (in the future). Maybe Fractals..
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:52 pm

well, bottom line is, and me and bubba stated this after the first couple weeks. you like to know more about the game then the next person. you got so far behind on what bubba and have done, you know there was no way of carching up. you like to to give out advice, you like to help out players and give people things. but yoou dont like being given advise or being helped out. you havent had the ambition to play the game vecause you know you cant do something new that bubba and i havent done. its to bad you have to be that way.bubba glider and i have fun playing together. its about having fun,noy about who has no more. bubba has new goals than you do now because he has money.lol thats funny.what are your goals ein. i bet the only goal u have is to collect mini pets. theres so much more to the game than that. now the im not playing because im sick excuse doesnt fly anymore.ive been keeping tally. youve went to the well to many times with that one. it woukd be fun to play with you, but if you dont play,we will find others to play with. no worries
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:02 pm

goals? lol well i guess i have some goals, i wanna 100% the map which is time consuming, i wanna craft twilight,which after getting and selling dusk i may not even be able to do. Jumping puzzles? oh hellz yea :) in fact jumping puzzles are part of the monthly this month.
Now for having gold making much of a difference? honestly not that ive noticed, only thing its helped me do is level up my crafting, i still have to farm just about every day,i still do the dungeons and pvp for tokens and badges and all kinds of stuff that a few hundred gold just isnt gonna buy lol.
so yea the gold is noce, but having just some gold doesnt change anythiing at all about the game. Atm im getting pretty excited about the wvw stuff, just from doing the jumping puzzle i get a rush from having to fight other players, or getting my ass kicked which happens pretty often lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 pm

{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:well, bottom line is, and me and bubba stated this after the first couple weeks. you like to know more about the game then the next person. you got so far behind on what bubba and have done, you know there was no way of carching up. you like to to give out advice, you like to help out players and give people things. but yoou dont like being given advise or being helped out. you havent had the ambition to play the game vecause you know you cant do something new that bubba and i havent done. its to bad you have to be that way.bubba glider and i have fun playing together. its about having fun,noy about who has no more. bubba has new goals than you do now because he has money.lol thats funny.what are your goals ein. i bet the only goal u have is to collect mini pets. theres so much more to the game than that. now the im not playing because im sick excuse doesnt fly anymore.ive been keeping tally. youve went to the well to many times with that one. it woukd be fun to play with you, but if you dont play,we will find others to play with. no worries

No worries. I was just being honest... about everything. I don't really care if you believe me or not as I will not post next time if you guys are asking where I've been or not. I didn't post it as an excuse, it's just where I've been. Apparently I lie to you every chance I get. Makes me wonder what else you think I've lied about.. everything I guess. :?

I'll see you guys in the game.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:12 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:[ Makes me wonder what else you think I've lied about.. everything I guess. :?

it doesnt matter what i believe and what i dont believe that comes ut your mouth. you shouldnt worry about things like that. i sure dont. bottom line is, play with uu once in awhilr and you wont receive any flak, go awol, and you will hear about it. if you bought two accounts of this game to collect mini pets and jump around all day,you need to see a shrink. theres so much more to do. teaming up and kicking other peoples asses in wvw right now is a rush.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 pm

its scary enpough on my guardian... on my mesmer my damn hands start sweating as soon as i see the red letters of an enemies name,no matter how far away they are lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:10 pm

same with me bubba, i had a firefly fly by me te other day and it was in red and i almost had a heart attack, i threw up all my defensive skills ,turned around and did a flying sword attack right at that bitch. i cut that poor firefly right in half. if its red and fucks with me, i let em have it.lol. 116 badges for me bubba,thabks to getting 4 characters through the eternal battlegrounds today
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:48 pm

omg lol i was laughing my ass off when i read that! i could just see you doing that! poor defensless fireflies lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:31 pm

ok, ill be honest with you ein, and lordy too by proxy i guess lol. Im actually pretty damn upset that your mad at me for getting gold in the game and not playing with me, regardless of whaterver you perceive that i was or wasnt doing or saying, which im sure i was talking about it cause i was excited about getting the gold. But this shit is just like bf3 all over again to me, i go out and buy a damn $300 ps3 JUST to be able to play bf3 with yall on weekends and then BAM and we never play it anymore, ok so then guild wars 2 is the new game that we are gonna play together, so again i go out and buy a damn $300 dollar computer and a $60 dollar game and get better internet and everything JUST so we can all play together and AGAIN..... now you dont want to play with me again. Ok i guess im done ranting now, i understand that people can get bored playing the same game over and over if you cant find something to keep you playing then i understand
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote:But this shit is just like bf3 all over again to me,

this is exactly what i told the kids two days ago.ein is just too damn high of maintenance. im, starting to see his antisocialness he claims he has but i never believed. i still want to play with the punk though if he ever gets his azz on to play
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Next

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub