Guild Armorer And end game quest

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Guild Armorer And end game quest

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Ok so im wanting to build the guild armorer next if thats ok with everyone? all it does it sells skins for your armor pieces and weapons and he sells a guild back piece also, the skins put the guild emblem (which im looking for feedback on,they actually have a dragon skull looking emblem thats almost like our old one in guild wars1 if yal dont like the one i have now)

ALSO: Im fixing to get on now to do my second to last quest in my story in the game, as soon as i get this quest done,my next quest is to kill zaitan,to do that i have to do arah story mode dungeon....and to do that i need a few volunteers :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: Guild Armorer And end game quest

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:45 pm

well this weeekend glider and i will be game. 4 days off of me time and gw2 time. i have to work tomorrow and friday yet, so im not5 up for a dungeon now. im trying to get my guardian to level 80 by the weekend as I would like to start using that in dungeons
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Make sure you ask for input as all of us are earning the guild points before they are spent. I know you are shelling out quite a bit on your own; however, everyone has a vote as it affects all of us. I am still sitting on 1k in points to spend at any time. We are I think 30k-40k away from the last 100 guild bank vault upgrade.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:33 pm

i thought we were going to be upgrading the storage first. thats where my vote is.but this is a democracy,so ill go with whatever.also make sure you leave some points in there for me tp spend. ive earned thousands of points and havent spent a dimw and i see bubbas been researching stuff without communicating it with me.grrr. i dont know how much that skin buy is you want bubba. i think its just silly though and a waste of points at this point
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:07 pm

BAM nuff said :)

{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:38 am

not enough said.lol. your looking for cosmetic improvements. i want practical improvements.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:17 pm

nah i just randomly put that pic in there from me and ein doing quests lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:40 pm

To be completely honest Bubba.. I put the 2nd build que in the guild because I knew there would be times we'd want to do more than one thing. The Asuran contractor is a one-time shot and the 2nd que just made sense. Anyway, I'm still in agreement with Slayer that the biggest bang for our buck is the guild vaults. Then would be the magic finds, then as Slayer calls it the costmetic stuff. You have a ton of money and if you think spending it on guild points is worth it, we have the second build que.. so knock yourself out; however, do not spend more points as my vote is again with Slayer on saving up for the final 30k of the vault. I admit it is nice to splurge once in a while to see returns on something. Keeps you motivated etc.. Therefore, if you intend to spend on costmetic stuff, please do so with guild points you have paid for with your good fortune. :P
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub