hmmm

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

hmmm

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:42 am

So where might mr slayer and ms glider have been this evening i wonder... forcing me to have to play alone with ein... bad idea... lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: hmmm

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Hopefully they are snowed in.. otherwise, they'll get a lump of coal. :D
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 pm

and still no response from the peanut gallery? he's lucky i dont have his number or id sooo call his ass! :P
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:25 pm

we spent our christmas together saturday and sunday out at my moms house, my brother leaves tomorrow morning back up to the twin cities to spend xmas eve and xmas with his inlaws, i have been popping on and off gw2 on my moms 1,5 mb dsl connection in between card and board games but no serious play was done. im home now and tired as hell, i am in no mood for any structured play.i may try leveling up myguardian a little bit before falling asleep on the couch,i will be on most of tomorrow and probably tomorrow night.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:07 am

v41
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Awesome.. V41.. at this point in time we could start saying that in GW2 world chat and few would have a clue.. hell I suspect no one would know at all without a reference.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:16 pm

well i held up to what i promised.i played all day. 7 hours to be exact. and then i said,probably tonight, which i mafe a effort too after getting tired around 9pm. i took a 2 hour power nap so i could play tonight. bur i woke up from the power nap with a pounding headache. i thonk my body is telling me i need sleep.ugggh.g-night
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:30 am

sleep?? sleeepppp???? hell ive been staying up til after dawn every day since i went on vacation lol, eventually my wife is going to beat me for not spending any time with her but meh :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey, you don't wanna play with us.. I understand. You must be farming or something that you are not sharing the knowledge with us... :roll:
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:08 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Hey, you don't wanna play with us.. I understand. You must be farming or something that you are not sharing the knowledge with us... :roll:

Yeahhhhhh JOhnny :roll:

I love xmas and family time. But its exhausting. Im looking forward to another 4 days off of me time. Ill hook up with you. trying hard to get my guardian to level 80. I just retook claw island and earned 400 guild points in story line, Though I think im going to hoard my points for awhile to Bubba gets off his spending spree. :wink:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:55 am

Speaking of spending spree, anyone have 11 gold i can borrow? :) the listing fees are just horrrrriibble!

{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:35 am

damn,im glad my hair looks good eveyday.lol
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:19 pm

i shaved all miine off just so i wouldnt have to deal with it for awhile lol, i swear im getting lazy in my old age :) and you coulda threw in a gratz for me getting that out of a black lion chest punk! had a few keys from clearing areass so i bought a few chests from the trading post :) now i just have to save up 11-13 gold to be able to make a couple hundred by selling it :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:52 pm

i had no idea you got that at all until today. i saw you link it the other day and thought it was something you wanted to buy.like i said in my other post. your the luckiest person i know.i salvage tons apon tons of golds and exotics and get minumum to no ectos and you get a lot of them. ive opened over 30 black lion chests and got squat. oh yeah,and i opened 250 of those presents througout tyria and didnt get a single mysterious present,so if that info you gave me was a joke,im going to kick your arse.anyway, i have no luck getting anything good in this game.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:47 pm

me and ein was discussing the mysterious present stuff last night, all we can figure is they changed something between when i got them and when we all went to open the chests
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Next

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub