12/8/12

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Re: 12/8/12

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:21 pm

its a bunch of stat improvements,not just a little bit. you dont need exact numbers.just make your weapon and you will find out what the stat improvements are when you get it made..your not going to get the weapon in a month.its probably going to take me a year. A person who dedicated himself to just getting the mats he needed to make his weapon and nothing else( and this was like 7 days a week, 6-8 hours a day), it took him 2 months to make the weapon. So dopnt be afraid to spend a little of your karma points.by the time you have everything else need to make a legendary weapon, you will have plenty of karma to make the shards. But going off memory,its 2500 karma for 1 shard
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: 12/8/12

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Ok.. I guess I'll look into the weapons.. I detest the default staff with a white crystal on top.. that's a horrible .. ugly design. I do like the design of a steam powered staff.. looks cool. I didn't really like the Orr staff Bubba gave me with the dripping acid but it's grown on me (the appearance.. the staff was much better than I had).
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Previous

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub