what a bithcing hard dungeon

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

what a bithcing hard dungeon

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 am

at least that path anyway.im mad as hell thinking we are going to have to redo it again, Glider and I filed a ticket with arenannet to see if they were award her a completion and a random award like they did with the people who got disconnected from tha epic event last week, They probably wontm but its worth a try. I found out something very profitable I can do with those 200 dungeon tokens I got. I can combine them with a orich earing/setting in jewelrafting and make a "vallog's demise" earing and sell it for 8.9 gold. only problem is I need the recipe and the recipe was just added lasrt week and noone knows where you get it from.Though rumor has it its probably a drop from Vallog himself on the butler path of that dungeon/
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: what a bithcing hard dungeon

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:44 am

it drops off of vallog at the end of the butlers path, not a guarnteed drop of course so u may have to run it a few more times :P and i flat out REFUSE to do any more dungeons without reading about them first lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:03 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote: and i flat out REFUSE to do any more dungeons without reading about them first lol

do doubt. too stressful otherwise
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Well obviously the random dungeons at the Fractals is a bitch for you then.. :finga:
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:06 am

hard to read about something when its so damn random lol but then again oi can always read after joining it :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Well, hopefully, as we progress we keep having fun and the environmental damage is something we can "infuse" in our armor to prevent as much damage as possible. Just hoping as we get further into the dungeons the loot gets much better...
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:17 pm

well unfortunatly i think we may have issues with the agony... remember when we were in the snow map where we had to keep lighting the fires to get rid of the "chilled" debuff? well i have a feeling agony is something like that but instead of having a fire mitigate it we have insuision to help mitigate it
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:40 pm

So far, granted this statement can be taken with a grain of salt, with the under water bit area as well as the snow.. we've done ok to work that in. I am sure others will come that will not be quite so easy. I think that the pug person Radiant was being honest in that we'd done really well as opposed to some other people he'd been playing with given that no one put him on the spot to make that comment. So.. luck holding up.. we'll continue to advance; however, I would anticipate sending him an invite on Fridays/Saturdays.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub