Updates

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Updates

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:54 am

Ok so who's doing what these days?
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: Updates

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Well, I refuse to call either of you unless you call me first. Slayer will not/cannot so I'll keep his number in case another metorite explodes in the atmosphere.. (aka an emergency). I've already said that I'm working to get married again and Mom/Ryan have been playing the crap out of Plants Vs. Zombies. It's so cute how Ryan says, "Ewwwe jombie." That boy just turned 3 and he can get past many of the earlier stages by himself. I was thinking about picking up Hitman 1 and 2 .... 2 really appeals to me. So... not sure have about 12 (PSP/PC Engine games) on the way to play.

You? Burnt out on BF3 yet?
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:56 pm

I noticed you haven't logged into PSN in many days.. you tired of BF3?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:50 am

nah,just been busy as hell, and now they moved me to the maintence guy cant handle everything, so i have to go hold his hand,sorry i missed your calls last night, i dont get very good reception at work most the time. Ill call you later today. Gotta go up to dads and replace his struts on his car,and i think me and brandon are gonna hit the gym at UTM for a little bit. I still have soooo much to unblock on bf3 its not even funny,of course brandons punk ass has just about unlocked everything already, 10 days til end game comes out so i gotta get on the ball lol
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:55 am

End game?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm

the new expansion pack
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:58 pm

It's too bad that the Dead Space games are not 2 player.. in that some areas you would have to split up (like in 1 player type mode) and you could see your partner getting killed in the next tram car or.. both of you trying to get to an exit before the bomb goes off... man, that would be friggin awesome. Dead Space (the first one) just gets on my nerves.. knowing something is going to jump out is the worst.. it's less the "surprise" jumpers versus the "I know when I throw this switch the lights will go out and shit is about to hit the fan. The escape door is 3 floors above me... " Maybe that you cannot just shoot them in the head or chest to kill them is a big part of it.. you have to use the laser slicer to cut their limbs off to keep them from moving around and then cut off their head to finally kill them. All the gory scenes where they've littlerally butchered people on the space stations/ships is.. bad enough. Don't let the kids see it.

I tell you what.. you need to watch the animated movie Dead Space.. it sets the pace for the game like nothing you have seen before with a movie to game link.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:25 am

Hmm i have been tempted to watch that movie, now I have a good reason to
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub