Double EOTN point weekend

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Double EOTN point weekend

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 pm

I wish it affected books as well, but i guess its time to farm more raptors lol.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: Double EOTN point weekend

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 am

Someone mentioned that there is a quest that rewards 6000 norn points by the time you finish it if you farm the monsters inside of it... I figure I'll just do quests in the 2 most difficult to farm for points this weekend. Anyone up for it? Slayer.. this is that invite you wanted. We'll see if you want to do something that doesn't benefit you directly. :finga:
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:05 pm

actually me and the girls would love to do something. Vanguishing really racks up the points. I know about the quests your talking about as well just cant remember the bame. I think the quests make a addition 4 bosses spawn...In my free time I will be doing a lot of raptor runs. Im trying to get to level 10. I have 40,000 more exp to go. this weekend I will get 300 exp a run, I should be able to get about 7000 exp a hour. Also we could all do the one Dungeon together with all the snowman to get our dwarven rank up...with all of us doing it together with our perma sins, I have a couple ideas how we can make that run go quickly. You can make up to 1500 exp a run in hardmode so this weekend it will by 3k exp per run. But I like that 6000 point thing EIn was talking about . I do need to get my norn rank up a bit more.

I would really like to do the underworld slow clear pretty soon. To nake it speed clear we would need 8 real people. Being we only have 5, The other ones can be done working together. I plan on doing our first dozen runs in normal mode until we get the hang of it.I think the Mountains and pools part of the underworld will be the hardest. I almost soloed the pools area last night.Ive now completed the the chamber, part of the vale,icy wastes,solo and chaos plains with gliders help(but there you always need 2 peeps) Ive almost cleared pools but I did it without taking that norn skill along that keep you from getting knocked down. SO I really think we can do this. Ive been on ecto heaven lately. My monthily total is now 790,000 gold. By tomorrow night I hope I can say I earned a million gold this month.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Alright Slayer.. I can offer that I will make myself available some on Friday and most of Saturday to play. Sunday I'll have to do work and get it turned in for class.

Friday.. I have to make some posts in our discussion form but will will try to get some of that done at work during lunch or a break. Friday night.. let's shoot for 9:30 that we try to play some. I'll keep playing until about 2am.

More details to follow.. there is one thing I do need your help on Slayer.. I posted it earlier about the Wash Blood w/ Blood problem. Just take my hand and show me how it's supposed to activate without the story teller starting the quest. That's the biggest problem I have with it right now. I have gotten level 6 asuran.. level 5 ebon.. 4 dwarven.. 2 norn. So.. 2 books and I've got the needed 8 for Asuran.. and if we do some ebon quests.. good to go on that as well. Then it's down to the training.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:19 pm

ok, ill hold your hand. But only this once Though there is suppose to be another way to get that quest and others. Ive never tried it that way. But you are suppose to be able to go to your hall of monuments and look into the scyring pool and choose "I seek guidence". But I cant confirm this being I never did it that way.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:03 am

Humm.. well I've never had a problem before this.. but I've always done them in sequence before too.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:48 pm

yes u can get all of the primary quest from the scrying pool after you have beaten them once.The quest is the path to revelations that spawns all the stuff for norn points, unfortunatly i have already beaten the quest so someone will have to come who has it but hasnt completed it.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 pm

bloop
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub