glider and i switched to world maguuma

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

glider and i switched to world maguuma

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 pm

yiuu guys should switch too, so if we ever play together again, we will be able too. wht the switch, because i got the inside scoop that a lot of the top guilds switched to maguumam and now i believe it as they are controlling 90% of the wvwvw maps. i want to be able to jp's with a little less stress
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Re: glider and i switched to world maguuma

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 am

Even if we don't switch world's we can still play together thanks to the guesting feature they are implementing :-)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 am

thats true, we couldstill hook up for dungeons. this morning i went to wvwvw and Maguuma controlled 100% of everything. and there currently on with yaks bend which typically can hold there own. withh 100% control. there was noone else in jumping puzzle. it was an easy 50 badges for me. oh yeah and this as well...

{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Oooooh nice!
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Well, it was fun while it lasted and I appreciate you letting us know. I think we had a good run on the weekends we played. Be sure to post what you're doing and the accomplishments you complete. I'm always interested. 8)
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Well, it was fun while it lasted and I appreciate you letting us know. )

lol, your such a loser sometimes. it never lasted, so how was it fun? anyway,it takes 45 seconds of effort to switch servers, you can change servers once a week. and even if you were to stummborn to switch servers, you dont have to be on the same server to do fractals.. i am on gw2 7 days a week,and on weekends for 6 hours a night.arrange a date with bubba when you are both going to play and we can hook up to play fractals. if you dont,thats ok, i will be doing plenty of fractals with the new guild.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 pm

That's not very big of you Joe to pop off at the mouth like that with name calling.. not really sure what you hope to accomplish by doing it. Certainly doesn't sound like you are encouraging me to play with you. I'm sure everything will work out on the new server and when I get back to playing again I'll see if you are available. I suspect you'll be quite busy though...
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 am

It costs gems to transfer servers as soon as the update about guesting is applied
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:54 am

I'm sure he knows this...
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:23 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:That's not very big of you Joe to pop off at the mouth like that with name calling.. not really sure what you hope to accomplish by doing it. Certainly doesn't sound like you are encouraging me to play with you. I'm sure everything will work out on the new server and when I get back to playing again I'll see if you are available. I suspect you'll be quite busy though...

well, lets just tally me up as being not a very nice person then you over sensitive @#$#$%^$#$.lol.. Im so tired of all your bullshit Ein. I cant help myself. Go back to your loner lifestyle of playing old video games and let the team players enjoy the game of gw2.your are way to high maitenence of a person. you cant handle people having and knowing more than you. Thats the reason you dont play this game. I no longer care if you play this game again or not. Because there are plenty of other people that are willing to play the game with me because its fun. my offer still stands to do fractals with both of you if you want. but im so over caring about getting all of us back together playing. if it happens, it happens, and if it dont, well,lol, maybe thats a good thing.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Um.. wait.. if cavemen and astronauts got into a fight, who would win?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub