Dilemna...

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Dilemna...

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:49 pm

ok so once i get enough gold saved up to put my hair thiingy on the tp, i cant decide if i should matcht the lowesst seller at 249 gold or sell outright for 175 gold, i been trying to keep an eye on the tp to see how many are listed and if they are selling but so far it seems like the 6 that was there when i first looked are the same 6 that are left in there now.... so do i take a potential loss of 75 gold and have the gold in hand, or do i put it up to match or possibly a little lower than the 249 gold one and have to wait who knows hoow long for the gold??
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: Dilemna...

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:15 pm

well the highest bid went up to 189 so i sold for that
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:43 pm

how did you get that item that you sold bubba.fuck,your the luckiest bizniach i know. you better make a healthy donation to the guild bank now that your rich.anyway, i just got my computer reformatted and reupdated. i got gw2 reinstalled but now its downloaing 70,000 files worth of updates. im going to take a nap while thats going on.then all i should have to do is reinstall vent and i should be good to go. i have sound again...yeah!!!!
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:46 pm

v41
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Um.. this is the part where I say, "Slayer, if you would leave your computer alone with all those programs you run then you wouldn't be having these problems." .. or some such nonsense as that. ;)

Hope the trouble you are going through fixes the issues man.. I know I could have pissed blood when that Vista box kept corrupting itself even when the hard drives kept reporting they were a-ok. As soon as I switched to a new drive.. no problems. Ironically, the other 2 drives in the stripe array are working just fine without a hitch. I'm thinking to just pick up another copy of Win 7 or 8 and load that then GW2 will not crash as often in the middle of play..
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:17 am

O put Vista back on my computer and Gw2 is runnig fine. I need some food then ill see how I feel
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:19 am

Oh yeah, and I cant remember if this was the right thread where bubba made the comment. But yes, Im always a happy drunk. I may just make a few animals noises though in memory of smoker.lol
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:26 pm

lol.. and you are correct, it could be just the bad hard drives but I'm not taking chances.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub