Dungeon friday?

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Dungeon friday?

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Ok i got my guardian to lvl 30, got some decent armor and weapons, only thing left is to get a few more trait points to unlock my elite skill. I have enough health and healing and toughness to pretty much stand toe to toe with the ghost warrior at the beginnng of the instance, so all in all and with lordy and glider being so more leveled up then we should be able to pretty much roll right thru the dungeon, at least thats what im hoping, granted we did fine last weekend,but i wanted it to be a little more surviuvable this time

Ok so what time we gonna try to get started friday?
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Re: Dungeon friday?

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:36 pm

yeah we should be good. I should have tornado unlocked for this weekend. That bitch costs 30 skill points. Glider is not at 30 yet and I fear were going to have to do the 3 boss power level to get her there. Though I will say I was shocked and saw her playing by herself yesterday, so shes making a small effort. Ein it would be nice if you looked at the forums once a day and got invl\olved with the converstion. I want no excuses.lol. Also can you get Glider reinstated so she can participate in the forums as well

I was using the elite skill summon fire elemental last weekend. God. what a mistake . I have the elite skill summon firery great sword and that is bad to the bone. I took on 7 bats at once time with that and kicked all there asses.If I dont get tornado ready for this weekend, I will be using that instead. I will be on early playing some character or collectying resourses. Ein is the factor when figuring out start time :roll:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:05 pm

ein is the factor for us having a guild stash by friday as well.... i may have to call him, it takse 2 days to build sheesh
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:12 pm

My main admin box at work crashes when I go to the forums.. not sure why it suddenly started but this build room PC is fine. I have figured out what the problem is with the Vista box at home.. the raid hard drive setup is going out. Also, I had to RMA the brand new board as it apparently was DOA from Amazon. I kept thinking I could figure out what the problem was but another person uploaded a Youtube video with the same problem.. and it was DOA as well (of course this is after I worked that board and tried out damn near all the parts but the CPU on other boxes). Someone rear-ended my truck on Tuesday afternoon on the way home from work... long story (not even got an estimate to fix it yet). Wednesday my son tells another boy he's going to kill him on the bus if the other kid didn't leave him alone (grabbing his feet.. pulling my son's hair etc.) and almost had what happened to Allen Stevenson happen to my son (anti-bully laws: one statement and you get kicked out of school & off the bus indefinitely). What's ironic is that kid has ADHD and nags my son constantly. Luckily his bus driver knows my son is a good kid and said, "I didn't hear anything." Of course the only thing my son said was that he was told to go see the principle in the morning.. so I was preparing to take off work, get our story straight etc.

Here it is Thursday and I'm thinking I might just make it out without some other bullshit happening....

So.. tonight, I will have to rebuild the Vista box with another OS (or on Friday) with a different HD (minus a raid as I will NOT use the new hard drives for this task from the new box). Not sure how far or when I'll get it done. Damn it.. I was sure I would be at 32 before this Friday so we could complete the dungeon. :roll:
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:26 pm

well damn. MAybe I shouldn't of told you not to give me any excuses, becauser of it, you sure pounded me with the,lol just kidding.sorry to hear about your week.it sucks when everything seems to go wrong.it will get better..to cheer up this thread after hearing all your bad luck, i gave myself another weigh in and i have now lost 57 pounds. :dance:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:50 pm

When it rains it pours..... i know the feeling well. I knew it was something just didnt realize it was that much at once. And have nooo worries, as uber as me and lordy are you can run thru the dungeon naked and we will still kick butt :P but just in case u might wanna wear your armor at least :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:06 am

OK, so im home from work, i have an eye dr appointment at 11:30 this morning,soon as i get back from that its sleep time,ill probably get up around 7ish and be online and ready to go from then :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Tested out the new box lateeeeee last night.. got to level 29 I think.. I'm close to whatever the next level is. I didn't zone out to make sure it's not the raid card causing the issues. Slayer I'm sure I caused the drives to mess up because I scraped them with an erasing software last year. Well.. it did the job alright. My Vista box should be playable tonight... we'll see. Anyway, I'm looking to play something to unwind. See you guys online (shooting for 9pm to 2am).
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:07 pm

sounds good. i should have my 30 skill points by 9 and glider got herself up to a 30 over the last couple days so we should be good to go
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:29 pm

nap ran longer than expected lol hoppin in vent now
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub