Traveller information (trade items for presents)

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Re: Traveller information (trade items for presents)

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 pm

No, I think we're on the same page. We tested the 25 first and ran with that because in order to maximize the boss rep bonus to 175 I think you have to have a full 25 kills (I hope anyway). I think we all agree to minimize the time you should do it in normal mode (but leave out the opportunity of elite tomes). Also, we could see a clear jump in kills when we held back our minion masters. Yet, I wonder if the heroes don't count towards the kills also? I wonder if henchmen would because they were originally part of Factions (heroes obviously were not) as in count towards the kill count? I got stuck in Memphis today and didn't get back as early as I'd hoped. So I missed you guys unfortunately. Sounds like you've got a good path down and yes, I'm interested in doing the runs to get some monies! We only speed clear the left.. and once the monk boss group is dead we resign to repeat it. You could go almost all the way around to the back (or top of the map depending on how you consider looking at the map of the cathedral) to get some more to stone people to spawn but the time isn't worth fighting dozens more of the wardens to get there.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Re: Traveller information (trade items for presents)

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:35 am

well after the monk boss theres only 3 more groups you have to face before the warrior Boss and with 3 djinn and a horde of misions we cut through those 3 groups extremely quick. The warrior boss isnt far away from the monk boss.The minnions and djinn dont seem to effect our stone drop rate to much so we stuck with them. The extra quickness you go through each group is worth it. Because we all know time=money. :P
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Previous

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub