Nothing from presents this week...

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Re: Nothing from presents this week...

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:32 am

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Yeah.. not everyone's got those yet. :) It certainly has value.. so let's hope someone gets something good next weekend. I'm trying to convince Bubba not to open his until next week.

SHes not interested in value. If she gets it ,I know she wouldnt sell it for any offer. we will have 110 presents next week. I dont have the kids next weekend so we will be opening them up early on in the week
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Ok.. so we're doing this alone eh? Humm.. that's too bad I guess. Let me know what you get then. :?:
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:01 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Ok.. so we're doing this alone eh? Humm.. that's too bad I guess. Let me know what you get then. :?:

hell yeah. I dont want you squeaking in and stealing our mini with your 50 presents 8) Youve been a antisocial bum anyways. ALways see you online with both your characters but you never say a word. I saud hi yesterday with no response and you cant say you were afk because you were switching from 1 to 2 of your accounts.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:03 am

Squeeking in eh? I was foolish enough to believe that the intent was that one of us would at least get something we really wanted by working together to play the system as it is coded for rare drops. I have at least shown what I got with the first opened present! Well I had to just open a few earlier as I indicated above. Be sure to show what you get between you. I'm still wanting a mini Gwen Doll for sure. I'd trade anything I'd get for that in a heart beat. As far as my 50.. as you can see that's not the case. At 5k+ per present there is no way I can afford to buy them either. I have considered selling what I've got (the presents) rather than even bothering to open them as it would be just cheaper to buy a mini Gwen Doll with that 5k per pop price. You tell the name of your 4th account and I might tell you the name of one of the others too. ;)

Now as far as me not saying Hi.. if you seen me switching characters there is a good chance that I didn't notice (or get the ping popup) also.. I only have one set of headphones hooked up at any given time so I might not have been on the account that you PMed. Honestly Slayer, ask Glider.. I PMed her and told her that if she was interested in selling the platium staff you guys got a few weeks ago because I was in town and someone was offering 50k for the same type of staff I've got (I forgot your stats). Anyway, I did PM.. no response so I figured all of you were super busy. I would imagine that the speed clears are intense concentration so I didn't want to be a burden by pming all the time when I didn't get a response I just figured that was the case. Then Bubba came on a few hours into Friday night and then I noticed everyone was chatting in spurts. I didn't participate at that time but you guys were just talking amongst yourselves anyway. So.. guilty at that point, but I don't ignore direct pms or questions if I see them.

Anyway, I'm happy with what I've got and will look forward to seeing both of you with a mini Gwen doll! or even an EL tonic! ^-^

{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 am

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote: I was foolish enough to believe that the intent was that one of us would at least get something we really wanted by working together to play the system as it is coded for rare drops. [/img]

You show me where I posted that my intent was to open up the presents together. That was never my intent. That was your intent.After you preached that your computer programming skills and SQL knowledge and all your readings that you havent posted a link to yet, gave you the athority to say this is how presents work. You may of said something about opening the presents together. I may of said we could do that,if you happened to be on at the time we are. BUt you pussyfoot around every new week getting your survivalist account to the new area without her dying because it means nothing cept to you. SO were not going to wait around to the end of the week for you to get your presents.

As for the mini Yak, How much did you pay for it? We all know you didnt get that from opening a present.Last I saw people were selling them for about 60 ecto.I loved how you cropped the text chat so we wouldnt see how much you traded for the YAk.What a punk.

AS for my other account,lol. SOmetime you really make me scratch my head, but it gives me amusement. I stated weeks ago what are 4th account was. You must not read all the posts. I know your other account anyway. I still have it in my friends back when Uncle Larry use to play(God rest his Soul).
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:35 pm

i think, may be wrong, but i think that is from opening the present, the text looks right fpor it
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Humm... that's intersting.. if I'd cropped the text.. with how the jagged lines run in the background or even the black highlight around the text.. humm.. I must have some awesome MS painting/cropping skills eh? Ha ha ha.. Thank you Slayer, I am amused. :mrgreen: I'm surprised you didn't say something about the presents too being fake. How in the world would a pussyfoot feather farmer get 60 ecto.. 101 gifts.. and Yakkington in one screen shot... humm.. I dunno. Anyway, I wish you luck on opening items as well. It's really too bad I didn't get a Gwen Doll yet.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:34 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:. How in the world would a pussyfoot feather farmer get 60 ecto.. 101 gifts.. and Yakkington in one screen shot....

like you always do. you buy them.

But I have to agree Bubba the text does look like right for a opened gift. Ein just annoys the hell out of me so I like to annoy him back. SO secret about everything he is. Hell if you me or my kids got a mini we would of had a special thread going about the drop and how excited we are. Thats why I dont game with him much anymore. If you cant share runs,builds and items you get with your friends like you and I have always done, Then I say just let them play alone. ANyway, He opened 4 presents , not just one to get the Yak. What a liar he is. Not the first time hes pulled that. The bummer of him getting the Yak, is he couldnt wait to open the presents like the rest of us. If he wouldnt of got that Yak on present 4 he prolly would of opened all his presents by himself without us like he intended to do.lol. Im thinking he has some Psychological problems, He first lied to us about opening his presents and not getting anything. Then the getting the Yak on 1 present. WHats next , Is he going to tell us hes really a woman? That would make sense though, he does farm feathers.lol
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:55 pm

pfft.. feathers.. ;)
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:30 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:pfft.. feathers.. ;)

:twisted:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:03 pm

what i really want to know, is who has a few skelk claws lying around i can have? :)
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 pm

{Ru}Bubba wrote:what i really want to know, is who has a few skelk claws lying around i can have? :)

what the blazes is a skelk claw.lol Never heard of them, But im guessing that is Nicks item for the week.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:51 pm

I'm sure Nick's handing out automaton Gwen's down by the rope bridge by now...
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Well we opened all our presents and pretty much got shit. Our big item if you want to call it that was a ascalon blade.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby glider on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 pm

well im pretty happy with the presants we got,i mean 4 kegs and 35 cotton tails and 80 mysteries tonics

glider
Forum Member - 2nd Class
Forum Member - 2nd Class

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub