Nick the traveller

Welcome to yet another facet of our gaming clan! General how-to's, help, meeting times, new players can link up here with Ru Guild members. Those interested in joining the Ru Guild, please inquire within and have some ale with us traveller!

Re: Nick the traveller

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Wed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm

The spores should sell easily 2k each.. Slayer, Friday we can do a couple of runs to get the seeds for their mom and some extra ones for cash. :)

Or.. Bubba and I can do some runs to get you 5 as a thank you. Bubba.. if Slayer's around Friday.. let's hook up to get to the Maguma Jungle if your other account doesn't have it. My 2nd account doesn't so I'll need to run their or something. I don't want my necro to die yet.. she's never died. We might take my Rit..

Also.. don't you have extra character slots on your 2nd account? P.S.: Don't forget to get the extra storage on that 2nd account.. it'll be over this Friday and you cannot get it after that without paying for it.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Wed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm

i can run any thing you need down to there, my 2nd account isnt there i dont belkieve lol, and all the slots are in use.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu May 28, 2009 12:50 am

Well, I was thinking we'd try L. survivor.. but.. np. Anyway, I can run you and you can run me. The only catch is you cannot get me killed. I might have my Rit instead.. depends. ;) Let's shoot for Friday then. 9ish. Slayer.. you want to hit the Glood Seeds around 8ish to help your Ex?
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Thu May 28, 2009 4:37 am

I put together a solo sin build for FOW and farmed 15 seeds yesterday on 3 quick runs. SO im good to go. All presents have been bought as well/ But if you need help let me knoe, I can join you
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Thu May 28, 2009 9:30 am

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Well, I was thinking we'd try L. survivor.. but.. np. Anyway, I can run you and you can run me. The only catch is you cannot get me killed. I might have my Rit instead.. depends. ;) Let's shoot for Friday then. 9ish. Slayer.. you want to hit the Glood Seeds around 8ish to help your Ex?

I work 2nd shift lol don't get off till 11pm :(
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Thu May 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Np Bubba.. Slayer.. ping that build and describe whatcha doin with it in what areas. :)
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri May 29, 2009 1:38 am

dont you have a warrior? is so

http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:W/Mo_Wammo_FoW
what i do is as soon as i spawn in i run back to the wall behind the guy and then just head south along the wall pretty much right thru most of the groups, dodging what i can, then i head down to the beach and kill the driftwoods :) avoid the ancient scales if at all possible, if nbot make sure you lose aggro quickly and dont use dolyak if there is a chance you may aggro one of them. i will post a link to a sin build that may work as well, ill jump on for a minute and try it to let you know

heres the sin build
http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:A/E_UW_ ... nes_Farmer
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Fri May 29, 2009 1:55 am

ok i swapped out lava fount for dark escape and it works fine, alot slower than the warrior buiold though, thats just a possible build to use though so you can probably tweek it of lordy hasnt given you a build yet.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri May 29, 2009 1:19 pm

The beach is not the place to be.. the chances of a seed dropping isn't as high as fighting the first area we went to as a group earlier this week. The Whailing Lord's domain is where you want to be.. I know there is a Ranger build that works well there..
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri May 29, 2009 1:28 pm

you rely far to much on the wiki.since the conception of all the new title skills. i love throwing together new builds.this one is way faster than the warrior build but its a little tricky unless you hsve a set of daggers that are zeolous and have 20%longer ench.which i dont so i have to switch weapons being my daggers only have 20 ench on them. you dont have to switch weapons if you dont want to to get extra energy,but if you dont, you either have to skip the skil radiation field or light of deldrimor.heres the build.

now let me explain the skills, golden lotus strike does dmg. and gives you 11 energy,lotus strike does dmg and gives you 17 energy,and death blossom does damage to all adjacent foes.LOD does dmg to all adj foes and of course radiation field degens them bigtiime. now when you put on shadow form it disables the sin skills for a few seconds. So i first put on radiation field.then all 3 sin skills. with zeolous daggers with 20% ench. you could hit them with LOD as wellanyway,using radiation field wipes them quick.

this build doesnt seem to work in the forest.something killes me through shadowform.but for the life of me i cant remember what.im going to try this build in other areas to see if i get good results.

Now to what extent can you use this build.That im not sure yet.the first place i run too is the temple or whatever you call that building near where you start. Running up there you will aggro some warriors that can hurt you through SF because of the skill 100 blades. But once you get to the temple they break aggro and go back. That leaves you with all the archers and those beasts. . PLay ring around the buiolding until you get all the archers bunched up tight. Then ru right up to them. The beasts will follow and you will be able to kill them all quickly with radiation field. Shards are very yummy and you can get a couple of them doing this. Next I run to the beach. You dont have to worry about scales. the spiders or anything else, you can kill them all

wow!!! i just bought me a zeolous talons of enchantments. i killed the mobs so quick i was jumping for joy,these drops didnt hurt either. In all fairness to Bubba, I dont have any clue how fast the warrior works in FOW> Ive used the warrior build to farm other things and it seemed a tad slow. Watch for my soon to be released video and then you can decide what works best.

Last edited by {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri May 29, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri May 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Brought to you by Sin Slayer of guild Slay. Here is the world premeer of my FOW farming build... Sit down, grab some popcorn and enjoy. .

http://www.viddler.com/explore/Firestorm/videos/5/

I did the entire spider cave as well, very quickly.The only thing about the spiders is you dont usew radiation field ever. Something about when you use it and give them degen they use a skill that heals them. SO its just LOD and the 3 sin skills. Repeat and you will drop them quick. Now for the coolest part. On my last run I got 8 obby shards.woot.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat May 30, 2009 9:34 am

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Slayer.. ping that build and describe whatcha doin with it in what areas. :)

Wheres that Punk Ass Ein? The guys asks to see the build and details where to use it, and I spend hours making videos ,compressing videos, uploading videos, and posting the video and that punkass doesnt even take a few minutes to make even a short reply on it. I oughta ..... :finga:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat May 30, 2009 4:08 pm

I didn't get to play until after midnight.. I have worked into the AM most of the week.. and slept from the time I got home until after midnight. I'll be happy to pay for a run so you can show me how uber great you are. :D

Actually, this build looks great. I don't have the Radiation field but I can complete the quest to get it but I'm low in Asuran.. only rank 5 I think. Look forward to using it.. it actually sounds like the Obsidian shards alone might be worth doing this run with this build. :)
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat May 30, 2009 5:00 pm

well the 8 shards I got on the run hasn't been matched yet. Though I do get at least 3-5 shards rubies and saphires. I just spend 300k today on Zaishen keys to get ready for june 1st AND bRIANNAS EVERLASTING TONIC. We have 128 keys now. When the kids cash in we should have min of 150 keys. LAst time we got the everlasting tonic on key 91,SO im basicly broke again. Now back to the run. Im still seeing the extent of what this build an do. besides the 1st temple ,and the spider cave I have now made it to another temple where they have the abysal patrols and the giant worms. Once again getting there you have to run past a lot of warriors and you do take damage, but once you near the building the warriors once again breal agro allowing you to kill all the abysals and and there mezmer companions. thats another 32-40 guys this build works on. I found you cant go into the lava area. Lava font kills you and I found out why you cant go into the forest. Those little 3some of sticks that drop the seeds also use a skill called lightening touch. SO they kill ya.im going to go way to the back where they have all those mobs of bad guys. One of the hardest area of the FOW and see what I can do. Im sure I will diebut im going to give it a shot.
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun May 31, 2009 5:12 pm

Well, I thought Pink Floyd was a nice touch. :) The FOW video was nice to see as well and I thank you for uploading and putting the effort into it Mr. Slayer.

That's pretty sweet.. it's so serene watching the video with the laid back music.. ah..
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon's Scale Pub