Christmas Shopping list:

Discuss your new PC/MAC hardware/sofware. Ask questions about what is hot and what is not. Suggestions and new product announcements that deal with most any new/old PC/MAC hardware or software.

Re: Christmas Shopping list:

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:25 pm

no a stack for the series of 3 quests
User avatar
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:44 am

Re: Christmas Shopping list:

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:33 pm

What games are you playing on 360? and any other PC games?
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
User avatar
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Memphis, TN

Re: Christmas Shopping list:

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:36 pm

none really. the kids and i play Blur from time to time. its a split screen racing game with poerups to do differnt things, i thought about getting battlefield 3 for xbox but then i would have to update my firmware again and i hate doing that. i got it for pc right now(at least the single player of it) but i havent had the chance to see if it will play on my puter.
User avatar
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:44 am

Re: Christmas Shopping list:

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Please tell me that you didn't buy it out right. I'm still having issues that I only feel will be resolved by upgrading to Win 7. If you have Win 7.. no problem. My issue is either a PB (68% chance) or Vista (32% chance) related. I can play and the game is damn good.. team work like last night makes my blood pump. I was killed.. brought back to life.. the guy that rezzed me got killed.. and I held the position from 5-8 other enemy spawners. I killed 5-7 of them and they kept spawning on the remaining team members. Then they started to blow the walls off of the area I was at.. and I could stand up and shoot them right through the wall rather than go prone shooting them as they rushed me through a side entrance in the wall (not the hole they blew into the wall trying to kill me). Man.. what a rush.. I then spawned in a block away.. ran down and helped destroy the tank that was shooting at the wall where I was at.. ran back to get cover with my teammates.. and BAM!.. kicked to desktop at about 5th place on the board. Complete horse shit.. didn't even get the points for it. The game looks awesome on PC.. but might be better to tough it out on Xbox or PS3. The only problems Xbox has was the servers were down for several hours due to load. Tonight/tomorrow MW3 will be released so we'll see how that turns out. MW3 is 2 to 1 over BF3 in sales last figures I had read from retailers like Amazon etc.

Well, I'm off to play BF3 until I get frustrated. Also.. another issue is that my browser is I.E. 8.. they recommend 9 and I don't want to replace 8 for 9. Logically, if the game loads through a browser and I keep crashing back to the browser.. then I.E. 9 might resolve the problem. I don't think I want to go to 9 because it's not as good as 8 IMO.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
User avatar
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Memphis, TN

Re: Christmas Shopping list:

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:33 am

yeah i have windows 7 64bit
User avatar
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:44 am

Previous

Return to The Circuit Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron