I-INC 28" LCD Monitor **New Toy**

Discuss your new PC/MAC hardware/sofware. Ask questions about what is hot and what is not. Suggestions and new product announcements that deal with most any new/old PC/MAC hardware or software.

Re: I-INC 28" LCD Monitor **New Toy**

Postby {Ru}Bubba on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:49 pm

lol good times good times.
{Ru}Bubba
That is how I roll!
That is how I roll!

Postby {Ru}Lord_Slayer on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:08 pm

lol
{Ru}Lord_Slayer
{Ru} Clan Member
{Ru} Clan Member

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:58 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:One thing I want to add to this: Bubba, you have seen me lag in the game.. jumping around in those *extreme* cases. That is not caused by the monitor I'm using. While I know that the max resolution would hurt my frame rates experienced in the game (as I once said I got mostly green 60-80 fps) when I changed it to 1440x940 or something close to that.. that's when I took a major FPS hit but it's not unplayable. It's the CPU having to keep up with the game I guess. Before, when I was using a smaller screen resolution, that probably helped keep my CPU/GPU not busting it's chops trying to keep up.. but now it's not so easy. I could make it smaller.. but nah. I can live with the rare lag (although it's not happy time). Oh.. and we'll see about that keyboard thingy.. ;)

I think part of the confusion is coming from Bubba's and my discussion one night that Bubba seen me lag so bad I was called a lag-hacker by him when I jumped around like a ghost in his screen. Some of the comments from that night are what prompted me to respond to Bubba's post here. Anyway, I *know* all the information above before anyone else posted it just for clarification. :rolleyes:

Still laughing.. :biglaugh:
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Previous

Return to The Circuit Board