Game night

Any information needing to be transmitted to forum users.

Postby Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:10 am

{Ru}SMOKER wrote:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:
+HEADSHOT+ wrote:So, as I take it, me and Lordy will be fraggin ass till the cows come home, and you guys will be 'milk'n the cow' ! \:D/

lol. I think we can peer pressure Zoggy to stay more than a couple hours. In his drunken state he is easily influenced.

WOW TO MUCH INFO !!! I KNOW JUST THE RIGHT BAR FOR YOU TWO HA HA HA HA HA HA I~m only kidding

Well as long as this is a new post i`ll use it: I didnt tell all like usual but ive met another woman I saw her again tonight at the bowling alley shes 22 about 105 pounds and 5`5 Brown hair and green eyes no kids is this my future exwife? only time will tell. pix on my server soon!! woohooo
Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:43 am

oh well, everyone I know is going out of town this weekend so we went bowling tonight here it is almost 2 am on a thursday night i`m all shitfaced and noone is around ahhhh this is prolly a good thing considering my proformance last week :idea: end
Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:14 am

Have her dress up in a 'women of wolf' Elite Guards leather outfit, (holding a venom) then we'll judge her. \:D/

P.S. Lordy told me to say that.

Postby FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:15 am

Anonymous wrote:Have her dress up in a 'women of wolf' Elite Guards leather outfit, (holding a venom) then we'll judge her. \:D/

Sorry, I wasn't logged in. Oh well, another post count.
FAST Enterprise [Crawler]
Forum Sergeant First Class

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:07 am

Anonymous wrote:Have her dress up in a 'women of wolf' Elite Guards leather outfit, (holding a venom) then we'll judge her. \:D/

Lies....All lies I tell ya.....................+Headshot+:chain:
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:53 am

Don't worry guys.. I'm the dictator.. but a benevolent one. I've even considered changing the rules on the forum posts so that you get a promotion every 50 posts.. right now I think after 250 it's every 100 or so. Gotta give you some incentive I guess.. ha ha. Anyway, the thing is HS that as long as it's not every single time you post or something, that would draw my attention if you were logged out.. besides.. you don't get credit unless logged in as we both know! Smoker.. I'm gonna hook you up with something that you'll really like.. but it will only be useful after the website is up. I'm not done with what I'm working on. Guinness is my guinnea pig right now.. and sworn to secrecy.

I've got too much on my plate but I love being spread thin like butter.. uummmmm yummy! Something like that anyway, but I'm still working on the webpage. Can you believe it? ;)
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby Guest on Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:17 am

Yes I can . Its a pain in the rump dealing with these webpages.

the domain I have all my stuff on is free but I`m going to make the jump to register my own domain. I`m gonna try www.Lou.com lol
Can you just picture smoker all buzzed up hitting on chicks at the bar saying something to the effect of - hey forget the phone number check out my website HA HA HA

Postby FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:36 pm

If you're going to consider promotions for post counts, don't make it too hard on us 'normal' people. Keep Lordy out of your count when you do your averaging! 8)
FAST Enterprise [Crawler]

Postby Exabot [Bot] on Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:31 am

+HEADSHOT+ wrote:If you're going to consider promotions for post counts, don't make it too hard on us 'normal' people. Keep Lordy out of your count when you do your averaging! 8)

Yhea, don't make me spend the little energy I have these winter days spaming this site for more bars and maybe a leaf. :)
Exabot [Bot]
Forum Staff Sergeant
Forum Staff Sergeant

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:36 am

You tell em Hong..... * spam count +1 *

P.S. Ive retired the venom after riddling you with bullets last night Hong.. Now most would think this is a good thing but we were on the same team.. :oops:
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby Exabot [Bot] on Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:07 pm

{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:You tell em Hong..... * spam count +1 *

P.S. Ive retired the venom after riddling you with bullets last night Hong.. Now most would think this is a good thing but we were on the same team.. :oops:

lol...I took so many of those hits I was wondering why I was still alive. :)

ka ching
Exabot [Bot]
Forum Staff Sergeant
Forum Staff Sergeant

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:00 pm

Slayer probably ran out of bullets.. that's why you lived.
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:21 pm

{Ru}EINHANDER wrote:Slayer probably ran out of bullets.. that's why you lived.

lol...yep, he survived cuz the venom overheated.
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

It`s Friday!!!

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:09 am

I`ll be fraggin most of the day today. I`m going to a hockey game tonight but I should be back before any of you late nighters even show up.
I`ve got everything dialed in and ready to pwn the beach with you guys
LETS ROCK

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:03 pm

LIKE IT'S 1694!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements