Game night

Any information needing to be transmitted to forum users.

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:58 pm

Well it's Saturday and we all know Saturday Night is alright for fighting, So who is game? I'll be on after work, HeadShot I'll be waiting for Ya. "The Ducts Belong to Beer" :twisted: :2guns:
Alta Vista [Bot]
Forum Sergeant First Class

Postby FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:02 pm

I have to admit, Beer, that you kicked my ever-lovin arse last night. Not only that, but you held your territory even when I brought friends! Good stand. But you know that you're a marked man now.
And on the subject of Lordy....I don't have many enlightening moments on Wolf 'cause I take it too seriously, but last night was different. I was on Axis in the WR with a venom (standing behind the front door). Lordy was on Allies. I had been killing him in the WR too often, so he started to 'sneak' into the WR looking for me before he made his move. I told him on vent (after a huge Allied panzer shot) that the game was over because our whole team was dead (I meant to tell him everyone EXCEPT me, but it slipped my mind). So, Lordy comes flying over the handrail with reckless-abandon (like Superman to save the day)and I opened up on him, blowing him across the WR and against the wall before he touched the docs! He called me a name (I forgot that also). Looking back.....Man, I really feel bad. :dance:
FAST Enterprise [Crawler]

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:18 pm

You will die many of Deaths tonight if your on. :shock: You kicked my arse bad last night. Then to top it off. you , my buddy who I trust dearly, lied to me and gunned me down.. I was hurt. ANd am feeling pretty down about it still :roll: . But it will all change with revenge Im sure...SO let the games begin.....
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:43 pm

Just remember revenge is a dish best served cold :wink:
Alta Vista [Bot]

Postby FAST Enterprise [Crawler] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:24 pm

But it will all change with revenge Im sure

Doesn't count, Lordy. I already said that I felt bad....and that little red guy dancing at the end of my post.....I hit the wrong icon by accident (meant to show a guy crying). So, that's it. I know you didn't mean what you posted, and I heartily accept your apologies. :dance:

Damn, there's that little red guy again!
FAST Enterprise [Crawler]

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:18 pm

running a little behind schedule tonight. I should be on Wolf by 9:00 central time...
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:34 pm

I'll be there just working on my addittude adjustment. :drinkers: :weedman: Let's get on Vent & talk the Sh*T cause I'm there baby.
Lordy as far as headShot I'll draw his fire, Then you Posion his azz> Then give me a poke and I'll Gibb him :Hangman: :dance:
Alta Vista [Bot]

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:43 pm

{Ru}BeerRun wrote:I'll be there just working on my addittude adjustment. :drinkers: :weedman: Let's get on Vent & talk the Sh*T cause I'm there baby.
Lordy as far as headShot I'll draw his fire, Then you Posion his azz> Then give me a poke and I'll Gibb him :Hangman: :dance:

lol . SOunds like a plan. Ill be on vent in a few minutes here. I just got off the phone with Zog. We were comparing our cfg files to make sure everything was in order for him. he did a complete uninstall/reinstall of the game today, as well as deleting his leftover WOlf folder. Were hoping this will take care of his disconnect problem hes been having as of late. Were thinking there was some corruption in his cfg files somewhere and that was causing it

He said he will be on at 10:00 sharp so we wont have to wait until all hours of the night for him. Hes gonna kick my ass for saying that. But a promise is a promise and we will hold you to it Zoggy.lol
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:53 pm

{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:
{Ru}BeerRun wrote:I'll be there just working on my addittude adjustment. :drinkers: :weedman: Let's get on Vent & talk the Sh*T cause I'm there baby.

lol . SOunds like a plan. Ill be on vent in a few minutes here. I just got off the phone with Zog. We were comparing our cfg files to make sure everything was in order for him. he did a complete uninstall/reinstall of the game today, as well as deleting his leftover WOlf folder. Were hoping this will take care of his disconnect problem hes been having as of late. Were thinking there was some corruption in his cfg files somewhere and that was causing it

He said he will be on at 10:00 sharp so we wont have to wait until all hours of the night for him. Hes gonna kick my ass for saying that. But a promise is a promise and we will hold you to it Zoggy.lol

I hope Zoggy changed the path. Other wise It will probley do no good. :(
Alta Vista [Bot]

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:09 pm

{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:

lol, i said around 11, and you know that mean 11:15 or 11:30 :P ...be on soon..
Baidu [Spider]

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:17 am

It`s Friday no one is home and I`ll be off work around 3 pm CST.
I`ll be picking up an 18 pack of Guinness and ordering take out on my way home, Once I got a few beers and a few slices of pizza in me I`m gonna head on down to the beach for another fragfest.

My toes should be in the sand @ about 530pm CST all I can say is , If you want to have fun,,,,,,, YOU BETTER BE ON MY SIDE !!! woohoo
:shock: :drinkers: :weedman: :finga:

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:22 am

Ill be there.
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:39 am

I'll be on late as usual, whenever i get home tonight :weedman: :partyman:
Baidu [Spider]

Postby Google [Bot] on Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:06 am

{Ru}Zog wrote:I'll be on late as usual, whenever i get home tonight :weedman: :partyman:

lol weedmen,

i will be on tonight, around 1100 c ya
Google [Bot]

Postby {Ru}EINHANDER on Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:36 pm

I think the games were over by 11.
Let them hate.. so long as they FEAR!
{Ru}EINHANDER
Recon Unit Dictator
Recon Unit Dictator

PreviousNext