Game night

Any information needing to be transmitted to forum users.

Game night

Postby Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:28 pm

I`m going bowling but I`ll be home after that, bout 730 or 8 cst i hope to meet up with some of you

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:24 pm

I'll be on if I get myself to wake up . I just woke up about an hour and a half ago and I cant snap out of my groggy feeling. The 4 hours of sleep I had the 2 previous nights might be playing a small role in this. But today I got a solid 7 hours...
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:10 pm

Well I just got in I'll be on after I grab something to eat.
Alta Vista [Bot]
Forum Sergeant First Class

Postby Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:03 pm

TOOOOO LATE SUCKERS!!HAHAHAHAHAHHA woohoo I`m all buzzed up and joing to a place i`m barred from. who`s feelin roudy ? ha ha ha I`m gonna be in jail tomorrow! BAR BOUNCER is on the menue tonight
picks to follow...... I`ll be on when i get home ( if I get home )tonight
Wish me luck fellas WOOOHOOO Fist to head combat laters

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:10 pm

who here can say detox ? lol
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:11 pm

Good Luck :partyman: :smash:
Alta Vista [Bot]

Postby Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:31 pm

{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:who here can say detox ? lol

guess i should switch to milwaukkes best or bush or some beer with no kick c`mon `I`m going out with some people I havent been out with since like high school ( never to a bar ) they wanted to go to a place I`m barred from ( dont ask LOL ) and I`m doing it lol I have my SECURITY shirt on and everything Odds are I`lll be online ready for some fraggin like at 330 AM HAHAHAHAHAHA whos ready ? DETOX?? what are you kidding???

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:46 am

{Ru}SMOKER wrote:
{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:who here can say detox ? lol

guess i should switch to milwaukkes best or bush or some beer with no kick c`mon `I`m going out with some people I havent been out with since like high school ( never to a bar ) they wanted to go to a place I`m barred from ( dont ask LOL ) and I`m doing it lol I have my SECURITY shirt on and everything Odds are I`lll be online ready for some fraggin like at 330 AM HAHAHAHAHAHA whos ready ? DETOX?? what are you kidding???

BLAHHHHHHHH SO I made it home who wants to frag

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:13 am

{Ru}SMOKER wrote:TOOOOO LATE SUCKERS!!HAHAHAHAHAHHA woohoo I`m all buzzed up and joing to a place i`m barred from. who`s feelin roudy ? ha ha ha I`m gonna be in jail tomorrow! BAR BOUNCER is on the menue tonig
picks to follow...... I`ll be on when i get home ( if I get home )tonight
Wish me luck fellas WOOOHOOO Fist to head combat laters

home,, safe and sound

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:19 am

whew..... :P thanks for posting this last post telling us you you made it home. With that post above your last one when you said "you made it home ,who want to frag?. "
I was still thinking you were in timbuktoo :roll: :lol:
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby AdsBot [Google] on Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:10 pm

Im heading over to Zoggys to tip a few brewskies.. Then I will be coming home and fragging all night. Hope some of you fawks will come and join us... I feel my panzer aim will be straight and true tonight....lol :twisted:
AdsBot [Google]
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Postby Alta Vista [Bot] on Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:17 pm

{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:Im heading over to Zoggys to tip a few brewskies.. Then I will be coming home and fragging all night. Hope some of you fawks will come and join us... I feel my panzer aim will be straight and true tonight....lol :twisted:

Just remember to stay out of my bullets way!! Sorry it took you three time in under 2 mins to learn that. :tfrag: :lol:
Alta Vista [Bot]

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:18 pm

{Ru}Lord_Slayer wrote:Im heading over to Zoggys to tip a few brewskies.. Then I will be coming home and fragging all night. Hope some of you fawks will come and join us... I feel my panzer aim will be straight and true tonight....lol :twisted:

Cant shoot a real gun anymore eh? :P
Baidu [Spider]

Postby Exabot [Bot] on Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:00 am

GGs guys...I should have logged on to Vent before I got on wolf. :( Although my wife had to come down twice in tha past cuz I was so loud. :)
Anyway, I had a busted pipe and had to vac and than carry and dump 100gallon easy in my basement and that really helped my game. I am so sore...bah back to vacuming the rest of the water.
Exabot [Bot]
Forum Staff Sergeant
Forum Staff Sergeant

Postby Baidu [Spider] on Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:59 am

Hong Gil Dong wrote:GGs guys...I should have logged on to Vent before I got on wolf. :( Although my wife had to come down twice in tha past cuz I was so loud. :)
Anyway, I had a busted pipe and had to vac and than carry and dump 100gallon easy in my basement and that really helped my game. I am so sore...bah back to vacuming the rest of the water.

GG's Hong, missed ya on vent.....
Baidu [Spider]

Next

Return to Announcements